Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
December 20, 1980 -

NBC broadcasted a game with no announcers as they tried to be different. The only sounds that the TV audience would hear were the same sounds that were heard by fans in the stadium, the public address announcer, the cheers of the fans and maybe , just maybe a hotdog vendor or two. In the meaningless game the 4-12 New York Jets defeated the 8-8 Miami Dolphins, 24-17.

Redirect Notice

For some reason, Georgia fans can't get the Vols name out of they mouth. Such a little dic energy.

I can't comment on all but the Swamp was weak and so is Lane Stadium (VT). Tiger stadium was pretty legit for a night game. Surprised the Buckeyes didn't make the list. I should make it up there next year for a game.

has anyone seen pur OL?

lessgo watch tape from 2005-2006, 2008-2021. we good.

I just don't think we should be going after guys that got passed up.

VN: "Well what do you expect? We can't get starters out of the portal, hard to come by"

Well if you go look at the portal there's tons of starters from their previous stops. This kid got passed by a freshmen. I hope he is good depth. I also hope we find an actual starter at OT

I just don't think we should be going after guys that got passed up.

VN: "Well what do you expect? We can't get starters out of the portal, hard to come by"

Well if you go look at the portal there's tons of starters from their previous stops. This kid got passed by a freshmen. I hope he is good depth. I also hope we find an actual starter at OT
Oh, what're we doin' if he isnt gonna start?

Go play intramurals brutha!

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back