Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Sports Illustrated

1. Houston Texans: QB Will Levis, Kentucky
The most talented quarterback in the draft, Levis has elevated his supporting cast for two years at Kentucky. He has the talent and ability above the shoulders to do the same for the Texans' offense. His upside could make him one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL.
200w.gif

From Sports Illustrated

1. Houston Texans: QB Will Levis, Kentucky
The most talented quarterback in the draft, Levis has elevated his supporting cast for two years at Kentucky. He has the talent and ability above the shoulders to do the same for the Texans' offense. His upside could make him one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL.
As a titans fan……YES!

The RI tackle is definitely still a take if we can get him. He's a very high-ceiling prospect.
Not according to KingNico. We all know there are no absolute insiders, but he's been fairly accurate. Apparently, the coaches didn't like what they saw when he came to campus. Guess we'll see, tho.

True. But, that is not the scope of the thread and everyone seems to like it that way. Just like in any thread, if you don't have interest, just scroll on by. I do it all the time.
Topics vary wildly in this thread from dog farts to soccer(the dog farts convo is superior in every way to anything soccer related, IMO).

"Give me attention since I won't be playing in the Orange bowl"

That your thought?
No. More like "they went crazy with rumors around the South Carolina game...might as well give them something to talk about." Banks has been a bit of a hot button topic with the fans for the last month and I think he knows it.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
No. Gibson is our best DB recruit since Cam Sutton. I don't care about star rankings. I look at the tape. Gibson has future NFL star CB talent.
No you don't. You look at highlight videos just like the rest of us which can NEVER give a full impression of a player much less prove he has an NFL future.

How's Big Ben doing these days btw? I'm pretty sure he retired having never been beaten out by Dobbs as you predicted, right?

FTR, I think Gibson is a good looking prospect. He has the talent to be a very good player if he works and takes coaching.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back