Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get that one.

He's higher rated than Stallings...and in 2021 rushed for over 3100 yards and 7.2 YPC with 30+ TDs on the ground.

I mean granted it's Karns, but if Bishop had that production in GA or FL he'd probably be a high 4 star/5 star guy. I think the coaches like that he played defense too so he's pretty versatile

ac8422ec-157a-4607-9ede-a3574af062fc-jpeg.283924

What is this sh*t
Is that Jeremy Banks in a UCLA outfit

Tennessee Vols Early Signing Period Guide

Planned Commitment Signing Times/Ceremony

Several of these guys may sign the NLI and send it in earlier in the day, but their schools may have planned ceremonies for later in the day, so there is a chance you could see guy's name come across social media, then see a signing ceremony later in the day.

DL Tyree Weathersby- 7 a.m. ET

ATH Cameron Seldon- 7 a.m. ET

Edge Chandavian Bradley- 8 a.m. ET

DL Daevin Hobbs- 8:30 a.m. ET

OL Trevor Duncan- 9 a.m. ET

RB Khalifa Keith- 10 a.m. ET

OL Ayden Bussell- 12 p.m. ET

TE Ethan Davis- 4 p.m. ET

OL Larry Johnson III- TBD

'Nate Spillman-TB

Tennessee Vols Early Signing Period Guide

Planned Commitment Signing Times/Ceremony

Several of these guys may sign the NLI and send it in earlier in the day, but their schools may have planned ceremonies for later in the day, so there is a chance you could see guy's name come across social media, then see a signing ceremony later in the day.

DL Tyree Weathersby- 7 a.m. ET

ATH Cameron Seldon- 7 a.m. ET

Edge Chandavian Bradley- 8 a.m. ET

DL Daevin Hobbs- 8:30 a.m. ET

OL Trevor Duncan- 9 a.m. ET

RB Khalifa Keith- 10 a.m. ET

OL Ayden Bussell- 12 p.m. ET

TE Ethan Davis- 4 p.m. ET

OL Larry Johnson III- TBD

'Nate Spillman-TB
I noticed this like a week ago, but 247 doesn't have Spillman marked as signing in the ESP.

Reactions: KptVFL
From Sports Illustrated

1. Houston Texans: QB Will Levis, Kentucky
The most talented quarterback in the draft, Levis has elevated his supporting cast for two years at Kentucky. He has the talent and ability above the shoulders to do the same for the Texans' offense. His upside could make him one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL.
This is obviously a joke. I just don't get the punchline. It would be the Houston thing to do though.

Seriously, I looked it up because the Mertz kid from Wisconsin was initially going to Kentucky, but I guess that’s dead now. Has a CB for Florida, but they get linked to every qb that enters the portal.
His "stock" has slipped.........Who knows?

Reactions: KptVFL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back