Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashback to June 2021.... Thought some in here might need a good laugh!!!! 🤣🤣😂🤣😂

Mike Farrell from Rivals:

1. Tennessee is in big trouble at the quarterback position.
f9nkjk4om5o7fu3vkhff

Harrison Bailey (AP Images)
Farrell’s take: FICTION. Normally I’d say yes with the Vols reaching on
Joe Milton
in the transfer portal and now with the dismissal of
Kaidon Salter
but I’m making this fiction because of my belief in
Harrison Bailey

Hendon Hooker
also transferred in. but I’m not a huge fan of his passing consistency.

Brian Maurer
is solid but Bailey, the former five-star, is the one who excites me. The question will be if he has enough talent around him to succeed and how big a step he can take in his development. But I still believe you’re as good as your best quarterback, and Bailey is going to be good.

InsideNebraska - Fact or Fiction: Tennessee is in big trouble at the QB position

Or we calmly observe the coaches doing their job. We then enjoy reading about the players after they sign and are on campus. Have personally never obsessed over recruits. Just not my thing. I’m pretty laid back about recruiting.

When we had crappy coaches, I hoped that the players would rise above their coaches competence. We had many bad years with players that were highlights.

Now that we have qualified coaches with great vision of a winning program and the ability to help players develop, I am just here to enjoy the ride.

I just scroll by the obsessive posts (mostly), put trollish posters on my ignore list and look for the brighter side of life.

I am by nature an optimist. 😊
We’re twins! 😀

Last edited:
We need backups that also log many, many plays. Offense and defense. That way we can continue to run lightning fast and overwhelm opponents. There wasn’t any drop off from Mincey to Crawford. Would be great to have along the entire OL.
Same way with DL or the entire team…
Yes, that’s how you get a championship team. You’re only as strong as your weakest man.

The good for Levis, though, is that the Texans seem to already run the Kentucky no-scoring offense. He should be able to really hit the ground running there.

He will definitely hit the ground… with the ball. Ha, see what I did there!

Flashback to June 2021.... Thought some in here might need a good laugh!!!! 🤣🤣😂🤣😂

Mike Farrell from Rivals:

1. Tennessee is in big trouble at the quarterback position.
f9nkjk4om5o7fu3vkhff

Harrison Bailey (AP Images)
Farrell’s take: FICTION. Normally I’d say yes with the Vols reaching on
Joe Milton
in the transfer portal and now with the dismissal of
Kaidon Salter
but I’m making this fiction because of my belief in
Harrison Bailey

Hendon Hooker
also transferred in. but I’m not a huge fan of his passing consistency.

Brian Maurer
is solid but Bailey, the former five-star, is the one who excites me. The question will be if he has enough talent around him to succeed and how big a step he can take in his development. But I still believe you’re as good as your best quarterback, and Bailey is going to be good.

InsideNebraska - Fact or Fiction: Tennessee is in big trouble at the QB position
There were several in here mad at my Bailey updates about how bad he was doing.

He planning to transfer to UCLA? Weird he's wearing all Under Armor attire while talking about Nike.
He OV’d to UCLA during his recruitment and I think he had UCLA pretty high on his list. If he does transfer somewhere, it wouldn’t surprise me to see UCLA heavily in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back