Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Sports Illustrated

1. Houston Texans: QB Will Levis, Kentucky
The most talented quarterback in the draft, Levis has elevated his supporting cast for two years at Kentucky. He has the talent and ability above the shoulders to do the same for the Texans' offense. His upside could make him one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL.
So, what you are saying is Tennessee will continue to be able to intercept him at will....

On the OL, could the other of Mincey and Crawford not move over to RT? I know they are not the same, but if you can play LT then you should be able to play survicably at RT.

Could be an option too. I just feel like the staff most likely thinks Karic can start here (somewhere) to bring him in from the portal. OL is one of those positions though where your really need 2 or 3 years before you're ready to be an every down guy at this level so could be Addison isn't a starter and you might see both Crawford & Mincey as the tackles.

I really just don’t understand how Levis is so highly rated and being discussed as the number one pick. With that understanding, Milton just has to play average to go number one next year

It's crazy. I have never seen him play that warrants a 1st round pick, especially against us. I know they draft on potential, but some GM is going to take a huge gamble

Reactions: TitanicVolz
Logic is lost on most in here but I like your thought process. Quick note-----better grow some thick skin because the wolves will come after you :):):):)

I meant that in an endearing way to them. Hyatt has some early round potential at this point but to start the year we were looking at a roster with 1-2 draft picks, maybe 3rd round at best. Meanwhile we rushed the field against a team with 2 top 5 picks amongst many others and it was the greatest thing ever. I know it's the recruiting forum but I'm not upset by any subpar acquisitions right now bc we just won 10 games with subpar players (whom I love). Our QB doesn't even have much draft potential that I'm aware of. Butch Jones won like 8 games with a roster full of picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back