Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been on here for 10 years and you weren't aware of our ability to not only recycle the same point over and over, but we also recycle the same arguments. As a matter of fact, the whole Titans drafting Levi's discussion will probably come up again a minimum of 2 or 3 times before the NFL season kicks off in September. You underestimate our ability to beat the ever loving crap out of a dead horse.
Yep mini-camp is starting in a few weeks….. then preseason camp….. followed by preseason games….. I expect plenty of convo about it during those three events.

Holy sh*t I've never seen a bigger bunch of bitter ass old man over a pick in my life..Lol yall so damn butthurt the Titans didn't pick ur love child Hooker.Look I ain't a fan of what they did,especially not addressing the wr position til the 7th but some of yall are driving ur point in the ground.
Damn go count raindrops or sand at the beach,smoke one chillax.I didnt think u could recycle the same exact point so many times over a 5 day period but here u guys are.

A lot of it I think has to do with Vrabel taking a shot at Vol fans when he mentioned the UTM WR "doing pretty well" against us...

Idk if it was the best, but it was very damn good. Apart from my other favorites, Six Feet Under holds an even deeper place in my heart for personal reasons. I'll love that show until I'm pushing daisies, no matter what.

Have you watched Yellowjackets or From? Both are great, so far, with the potential to get even better...but, the potential to get bad, too. Excited about both of those shows.

@BigSteve09 @bignewt @Cosmo Kramer @Enki_Amenra

Any of you watched Yellowjackets or From?
I haven't watched it. I've been watching weird stuff lately. . . and almost none of its worth mentioning, 😆.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned "Oz" though. . . or "Lost". I didn't think Lost would be very good, but it turned out a lot better than expected.

I also got into Under the Dome, but it must've not been considered good, since it got cancelled. Same thing with Terra Nova. I thought it was pretty cool, but Gor cancelled.

Humans (Swedish version) was good. . . my sister made me watch "Firefly", turned out to be pretty good as well.

Reactions: SugarCC
I haven't watched it. I've been watching weird stuff lately. . . and almost none of its worth mentioning, 😆.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned "Oz" though. . . or "Lost". I didn't think Lost would be very good, but it turned out a lot better than expected.

I also got into Under the Dome, but it must've not been considered good, since it got cancelled. Same thing with Terra Nova. I thought it was pretty cool, but Gor cancelled.

Humans (Swedish version) was good. . . my sister made me watch "Firefly", turned out to be pretty good as well.

When it was still airing, Lost was absolutely incredible IMO. However, I thought the last season and ending were pretty weak (although still much better than GoT's ending).

I think Lost was the ultimate water cooler show because of all the mysteries and because it aired at a time when streaming was either nonexistent or in its infancy (during the later seasons), so it was must-see TV for a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back