Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered it. That's probably why I confused the words. . .

Edit: just searched it to see if there was a stupid costume for it. Figured it would be funny. . . don't search it. . . I was thinking goblin 👺, not 🦃 gobblin' 🤦‍♂️. . .
Alright, enough internet for me today.
Oh boy. Those ads at the bottom of the page you will be seeing. My my my.

I would put Freeze above Kiffin because Freeze was expelled for beating Saban twice in a row. Kiffin hasn't done that, and he only "won" here year before last year on account of a wrongly erased TD and a rigged spot, to say nothing of 19 faked injuries.

I thought Beamer was the one with ED. O, you mean Drunkawilt.
Also Freeze getting Liberty from low level FCS afterthought to beating P5 teams and getting ranked within a couple years of moving up to FBS was extremely impressive.

Freeze beating Bama twice at Ole Piss and what he did at Liberty is pretty elite.

The other day, 247 published a good article where they caught up with Khalifa Keith. Was a great read and made me a huge fan of the kid, how professional/mature/bought in he sounded.

Apparently 247 also had articles on Bradley and another 247 signee who hasn't made it to campus yet. Anyone have the goods on those? I didn't see them posted anywhere.

There are plenty of jobs all over Buncombe county. Asheville is struggling mightily to find enough people to fill the open jobs they have currently.
Asheville (Buncombe Co) has the lowest unemployment rate in the state currently. 2.8%. "Just a buncha dang lazy hippies" here 😄😆

It does seem to be an "employees' market" across the country these days though to your point. Great time to move up. Babyboomers are retiring in droves.

Asheville (Buncombe Co) has the lowest unemployment rate in the state currently. 2.8%. "Just a buncha dang lazy hippies" here
Professionals, service industry, small business, and outdoor rec.

Has about a 2.5X higher cost of living than Maryville, which I consider high. That said, its a destination area. You have money when you get there. Ergo people can afford the $2000 monthly rent for an 800 sq ft flat. They skateboard to work for a couple years before moving back up north.

Sunday Ticket did it to me..a whole off-season after I had cancelled them via their own freaking procedures as well as my AT&T service. $300 poof and took a lot of time to get my money back.
For big ticket items, either remove your method of payment altogether or change it to an invalid one to make sure they don't incorrectly charge you imo.

Professionals, service industry, small business, and outdoor rec.

Has about a 2.5X higher cost of living than Maryville, which I consider high. That said, its a destination area. You have money when you get there. Ergo people can afford the $2000 monthly rent for an 800 sq ft flat. They skateboard to work for a couple years before moving back up north.
Your pricing for a flat is eerily spot on. I'd also say estimate half the people in our building work remotely and maybe not all for local businesses. Same for our circle of friends, about half work here, other half work remotely for a company in another state or are self employed like my wife.

You're right lots of service industriers, not sure how some get by.

That said, folks ride Onewheels these days...not skateboards ya old moran

The pocket "presents (LOL)" he showed on that 3rd and 10 was incredible. Florida had our offensive line on it's heels in the first half, but they could not account for Hendon's mobility. Honestly, the growth of the offensive line through the season was incredible. The offensive line did not look good against Pitt or during the first half against Florida. We went from that to incredible offensive line play for the rest of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back