Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a pontiac car show in Pigeon Forge today. A guy from JC brought the best car down. At first he said it wasnt for sale, then he said "everything's for sale". . . a guy next to me offered him $125k, he said he need closer to $300k 👀. I took a video, ill upload it and show it later.
70749968496__0856E7BE-49F2-4F63-B32B-3E5D246F089C.jpeg
got this for the....Iiiii kid.IMG_1951.jpeg
I did dig the Mid Century vibe.

1uJk.gif

After 100+ views, I finally noticed just how insanely accurate this ball had to be AND how difficult a catch it was.

He's literally scorching between 2 defenders, head turned 180 degrees, catches it perfectly in stride.

"Oh but it was all scheme and he was wide open for a layup...no skill needed...and no, we don't consider speed a skill" 🤔😂

Screenshot_20230603_150018.jpgScreenshot_20230603_150047.jpg

This bad boy just eased by.
View attachment 554510
I worked on a boat at Chub Cay a number of years back. I remember George Straight and Jack Nicklaus coming through. I think Straight's boat was called Day Money...think it was an 80ft Hatteras. Nicklaus had the Golden Bear II...not a sport fishing boat. He used his flats boat to fly fish for bonefish.

Tossed by ump and crucified in media.

They should just have standard rules for celebrations. Bat flips are fun, but spiking a bat right in the batters box - nah.
Bat flips for a HR or GW hit, sure. A ball four without a run? I'd eject her for being a dope

Reactions: SoilVol
According to da rules: a player may not spike a bat in frustration but there is no comment on spiking a bat in celebration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back