Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgia football fans are worse than all
I like the thought, I do, like where you're wanting to go, #1, and they're as bad as it gets...and, getting worse by the day...

But...then there's a Bammer. Again, no one else comes close, imo. You are talking about the absolute ignorant of the ignorant, kings and queens of the inbred mountain, with arrogance added in, and a trophy case to back it up...all because they were lucky, and hungry, enough to hire the two biggest cheaters college athletics has ever seen.

Looks like no Skenes tomorrow. If this is true.

Post season may be different.

I’ve seen one site suggest this, but I don’t believe there is any rule. USM pitched Tanner Hall on 2 days rest in the regional final.

It was suggested in my first part of this discussion a couple of hours ago that no one really mentioned the overuse the last couple of weeks. Here is another article that specifically mentions Hall and Matthews.

College World Series pitch count concerns raised by Stanford pitcher

I love TV, dont get me wrong, but 0-3 in the CWS, losing 4-0 in the 4th game. Plus getting bounced at home in the Super regionals with one of the best CBB teams in CBB history... he definitely deserves the criticism that is coming his way.
Idiot Margin...☝️ in case you guys aren't clear about what that means ..🤨

If this situation is true, Dollander and Burns will have to rest 2 days. They would be available Thursday. Halvorson and Lindsey are ready now and could technically go tomorrow.

If Beam and crowd can get us through a victory tomorrow, we have Lindsey and Halvorson to throw at Wake Wednesday. Doe and Burns Thursday.

I like us in a 3 game series against any team on the other side. We've got to get there.

I don't know Wake's bullpen situation but I like our chances against LSU's leftover pitching. I really hope Skenes isn't available, but even if he is he won't be going 7 innings. Just have to stay out of a scenario where we're down or tied with 1-2 innings left imo.

That’s a great memory you have Enki. I have been great actually. I met the women of my dreams and I couldn’t ask for anything better. I started treating my health as a priority and I’m healthy as I can be now. I took a break from the board for awhile due to work… I’ll just never understand how companies can’t be fully staffed anymore.
Good, I'm glad to hear that and congratulations on things taking a good turn for you.

I imagine Skenes will give it a go in relief although he’ll be on a low, strict pitch count. I don’t see but an inning (maybe 2) in a closer type role.

We just need to make sure we’re not tied or down past the 6th.

Wake Forest - They are a tall, tall order. Can go toe-to-toe with our pitching depth (maybe even better quality pen). Their offense can flat out rake but they haven’t shown it yet in Omaha. They are due for a breakout game with the bats.

We need all the breaks we can get but I honestly don’t see us getting out of having to beat Wake twice. But hey, that’s why we play the games.

Go Vols!

I imagine Skenes will give it a go in relief although he’ll be on a low, strict pitch count. I don’t see but an inning (maybe 2) in a closer type role.

We just need to make sure we’re not tied or down past the 6th.

Wake Forest - They are a tall, tall order. Can go toe-to-toe with our pitching depth (maybe even better quality pen). Their offense can flat out rake but they haven’t shown it yet in Omaha. They are due for a breakout game with the bats.

We need all the breaks we can get but I honestly don’t see us getting out of having to beat Wake twice. But hey, that’s why we play the games.

Go Vols!

So no way Skenes starts and goes 8 innings again? I like our chances.

Never heard of that rule, but if true, that would mean no Chase Burns for two days. I wasn't expecting him tomorrow, but that would mean he couldn't pitch in a game one against Wake, if we make it that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back