Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 5 for Jayshawn Ross. 4 star edge from Missouri. Didn’t find a thread.

Doesn’t look like he took any OVs. Must be waiting to see how his senior season goes or maybe if we miss on a few guys.

Edit: Apparently OK trending hard and he did take a visit to them and Nebraska

Reactions: VolNash17
Just happy to still be in the conversation in the CWS. It has been a great season no matter what happens with getting the W yesterday. One pitch, inning and game at a time.

They found the formula for success at the plate in Omaha. Be patient, level swings, quit overswinging, go with the pitch, be smart on the base paths, trust one another.

Hope Beam brings what he did against Clemson and so happy he gets to pitch in the CWS.

All of this will pay big dividends next season and beyond for the program.

We made the big time…. Online hitting coaches using our team as an example. 😂 I talked about HLP before but not sure I agree with all of teachermans concepts especially the way he teaches tilt… I just called it HLP bc that is the only name that I have seen associated with the swing… There are several people that teach similar concepts(hitterish being one of my faves)…. Teacherman acts like an idiot.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra

We made the big time…. Online hitting coaches using our team as an example. 😂 I talked about HLP before but not sure I agree with all of teachermans concepts especially the way he teaches tilt… I just called it HLP bc that is the only name that I have seen associated with the swing… There are several people that teach similar concepts(hitterish being one of my faves)…. Teacherman acts like an idiot.

Wonder what he thinks about our 13 hit game yesterday? Otherwise that dude can Kick rocks.

I like the thought, I do, like where you're wanting to go, #1, and they're as bad as it gets...and, getting worse by the day...

But...then there's a Bammer. Again, no one else comes close, imo. You are talking about the absolute ignorant of the ignorant, kings and queens of the inbred mountain, with arrogance added in, and a trophy case to back it up...all because they were lucky, and hungry, enough to hire the two biggest cheaters college athletics has ever seen.
I was stuck in Georgia for three years and the average Georgia barker was worse than any Bama fan I’ve ever come across. Real Bama fans (not the bandwagons) remember the old days when the vols whooped them almost yearly between stallings and Saban. Georgia fans act like they are the Yankees, Crimson Tide, Kansas basketball combined greatest program to ever exist. Just complete madness.

Last edited:
Tennessee is going to have to face Skenes again to get to the championship series. There is a zero percent chance LSU doesn’t throw him if they are in an elimination situation.
Do you think they throw him today on two days' rest after he threw 110 pitches on Saturday?

Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back