Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have a college fantasy league on here that we will do again this year if you want to supply a prize, welcome!

Reigning champ of the Moran Invitational right here. Don’t know what prize could be more valuable than the knowledge that you’re the best Moran of them all, but I too welcome any additional gifts that would come along with another championship.

Also, there’s a Fantasy Football thread in the NFL forum. Might find some interested folks there.

Edit: @knoxvol52

Last edited:
Yeah, that's why I say, as bad and obnoxious UGA can be, multiply it by a hundred, that's a true Gump, mixed with actual retardation.
Around 2010-2011…. I worked in Loudon County…. There were people at a red light collecting money…. They were wearing shirts that said…. Please donate money to the retarded people of Loudon County. 😂

Skenes is a grown ass man. Some of you are acting like he'll be put on the mound against his will. Dude is a beast. If he says I'm ready, I say go get these 2 innings for us.
Of course he's going to say he's ready. If I were a parent of an MLB pitching prospect, I would think twice about sending him to LSU if he let Skenes talk him into it.

those are sidewalk alum. typically crackers that put a Bama can on that trashcan.
Far from sidewalk alums, as well. Funny, right now as we're chatting, I'm standing with an actual Bama alum...long-time friend of mine, and he's a bona fide fckhead. It's my cross to bear, friendship with him; but, it goes back over 30 years, and there's nothing I can do about it now. My fault, really...agreeing to be friends with him in the first place, knowing he's a dirt-bag Bammer. He's as old school Bammer as old school Bammer gets. I'll send him your way, "respectful" he is.

He's laughing his ass off at this right now. Everything in me to keep from punching him.

Since they use coin flips in the Regionals and Super Regionals I don't know why they wouldn't do it in the CWS

They used coin flips in our super regional because both teams were 2 seeds and there isn’t a ranking after 1 seeds.

There is criteria they use, and I believe since we have been visitor twice, we will be home tonight.

Reactions: GiggerVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back