Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
@allvolrecruiting @MetalVolunteer

Purely informational, question. Seems like we are warming up on the trail, howvever, and seem to be keyed in on about 4 or 5 OT guys, like really at the top.

Where do you see us with fellers like Satterwhite, OConnell, Anderson, et al? Seems like we get to the alter with the beef, but...its time to changer er up
Will have a better feel with Satterwhite after his visit. O'Connell and Anderson Tennessee are in great spots with

I still say........My four years of college athletics was the greatest time of my life.
Anyone that got a chance to experience it, no matter what division, is very fortunate.

I played "mini tours" for about five years and enjoyed every moment.

Yes indeed. I agree 100%. Even though I thoroughly enjoyed it as it was happening, I definitely have more appreciation for it now. Those are experiences that will stay with you until we aren't around any longer. Wouldn't change it as I'm guessing you wouldn't either.

I thought the one about the astronauts was true to the first few seasons of Black Mirror.

The first episode Joan Is Awful was ok.

The one about the filmmakers and the one about the paparazzi were just short horror flicks. I get that they were pointing out what our society values and how callous we have become because of whatever technology/consumerism.

The best episodes of Black Mirror take place just far enough in the future to be speculative sci fi, and introduce something that could really happen because of where technology/humankind is heading. I think we were missing that this season.
I think it started to go down hill when they started putting stars in the roles...

Reactions: BigSteve09
I could see LSU not starting Skeenes, but throwing him in the middle of the game for a few innings if we are getting hits and runs on LSU's starter
Nope! Don’t you know that his arm will instantly suffer a career ending injury if Jay Johnson even thinks about pitching Skenes?!?!

Source: Some Volnation posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back