Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had the best hitting team in Tennessee history last year and replaced most of the starters and still made it to the CWS. We will be fine.
Agree we'll be fine, but hitting has been inconsistent this year. Not screaming for anyone's head. Just noting that we need to work on our hitting. A lot of it stems from too many guys trying to hit HRs rather than just getting on base. Nothing for anyone to get their panties in a bunch over.

Agree we'll be fine, but hitting has been inconsistent this year. Not screaming for anyone's head. Just noting that we need to work on our hitting. A lot of it stems from too many guys trying to hit HRs rather than just getting on base. Nothing for anyone to get their panties in a bunch over.

The season just ended. What else are Volnation posters going to do?

I’m worried about the kid (kid to me 😒). It would be great to know how he’s doing during this difficult time of divorce. DIVORCE should be a word added into the swear book, because of the devastation it leaves behind. It is survivable after a time.

@Freak just started earlier tonight...a couple of times tonight, I've gone to reply to posts, and decided not to; but, those posts I was going to reply to are still in the reply box. I've deleted them, gone to another thread, come back and they are still there; logged out and they are still there.

QB - Merk
RB - Lewis/Russell
WR - Staley/Wingo/Matthews/Jefferson
TE - Echols
OL - Ginther/Anderson/Perry/Ronan/Calhoun/ Bennett

DL - Heard/Gentle/Lindstrom/Ross/Franklin
LB - Burns/Spillman/Singleton
Secondary - Boo/Goree/Farooq/Beasley/ Bates

27 commits with a score of 297.93.

Give me this and I’ll be happy 😊
Really good class and it's not much of a stretch to see it shaking out this way!

@Freak just started earlier tonight...a couple of times tonight, I've gone to reply to posts, and decided not to; but, those posts I was going to reply to are still in the reply box. I've deleted them, gone to another thread, come back and they are still there; logged out and they are still there.
I’ve turned on auto save for new posts.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back