Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 558047

I am actually not sure what throwing it through the 5 hole is and I am scared to Google it on the family wifi.

Colostomy bag hole or some sort of drainage shunt, IMO. I guess ear holes could be numbers 4 and 5 but I'm going to count them together and say they represent the 4 hole(s). Plus nobody likes a micro. Nasal passages qualify more as cavities than holes or they would be #5.

From FB posts he is doing great!!! 😀Doing things with his kids who seem to be happy! He has a girlfriend who seems to appreciate him. Is still having to deal with his wife’s (X???) drug addiction problems. I don’t think she is doing well at all. 🥲

71 days until it's football time in Tennessee.
Needed to hear that!!! Last day of summer reading so I can t think of something else. After that, on our way to my son’s graduation from Recovery Soldiers!!!! God has done great things!
Edit… Sorry, Weezer, that was probably more info than you wanted. Not directed at you lol.

“Butch Stones”

I wanted him to be the guy so bad, but Heupel is 10x more likeable than Butch even when he was winning. He’s also 10x the coach.
If he hadn't had been able to flip Dobbs to Vols Butch wouldnt have lasted as long as he did. Dobbs made him look better than he was as a head coach example check out Arkansas States record since he became coach.

Last edited:
From FB posts he is doing great!!! 😀Doing things with his kids who seem to be happy! He has a girlfriend who seems to appreciate him. Is still having to deal with his wife’s (X???) drug addiction problems. I don’t think she is doing well at all. 🥲
ugh, that sounds rough. Wish you well @VOLSONLY

I can't and really don't want to think about what those 5 people are going through!
5 souls in about 10 feet of space running out of air.

No one should have to go through that..
Grim to say but I hope the sub was compromised and quickly crushed by the pressure rather than that they slowly suffocated at the bottom of the ocean.

Aaah Media Days with Butch Jones and his truck full of bricks, thinking of that just makes me realize how much he had me fooled.

His tenure was a rollercoaster of emotions for me.

2013 UGA - I think he might be the guy
2013 Carolina - I think he's the guy!
2014 Florida - Oh, maybe he isn't the guy
2015 Oklahoma, Florida - He isn't the guy
2015 Outback Bowl - Wait, maybe he IS the guy
2016 Florida, UGA - HE'S THE GUY
2016 South Carolina - wtf, not the guy?
2016 Vanderbilt - Definitely not the guy
Literally all of 2017 - The light has gone out of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store