Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI our Vols beating Clemson again tonight at 6PM on SEC Channel! Orange Bowl replay!!
Hmm that reminds me that

We really did beat

Defending ACC Champs and ranked Pitt on the road (finished 9-4 by the way)
A ranked Florida (more talented roster)
Bludgeoned SEC West champ LSU on the road and sang rocky top all day long (more talented roster)
ALABAMA (the most talented roster)
Destroyed ranked Kensucky
Won a NY6 bowl against ACC Champs Clemson with our back up QB and our back up receivers that everyone in the country still doubts 31-14 (more talented roster)

11 wins

All in year two 😊

Oh this is also the Joe Milton is actually good game.

siap

"Our Alumni Board of Directors for 2022-23 exceeded our goals with plans to do even more this next academic year as Joshua Dobbs (’17) takes the helm as president. Joshua will bring fresh ideas and excellent leadership to the board."

Good things can come out of bad things - I thank Butch Jones for VFL Josh Dobbs...

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol52
I laughed like Walter White in the crawlspace when he realizes the money is gone after Florida 2014. My blood pressure was so high late in the 4th quarter that I had to turn the game off and walk around the block. When I left it was 9-7 Vols. Checked the score on my phone when I got back inside and saw 10-9 Final and lost my mind for a few minutes.

Last edited:
Shouldn’t matter how much money the guys on the Submarine are worth. Prayers to the families. Will say they knew exactly what they were getting into though and it’s a terrible way to go out
Was a disaster waiting to happen. The dude who owned the sub, I wouldn't have let my shadow around that guy. It's an awful awful tragedy.

Reactions: screenthis
These guys were going from the surface straight down to the titanic? Why not hook a cable to the sub in case something bad happens? You could easily buy a 2.5 mile cable for the $250k/seat price tag.
Read up on Rush, and you'll have several "why this" and "why that".

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Wendy Rush, whose husband Stockton Rush is also the CEO of the company that owns the Titan (OceanGate), is the great-great-granddaughter of Isidor and Ida Straus who died together on the Titanic that fateful night, April 15, 1912.

Hummmmm. That's wild.

I’ve always been fascinated with the story of the Titanic, but maybe it would be best if we just let it be. Somehow it’s still drowning passengers over a 100 years after it came to rest on the ocean floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back