Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Entering the portal doesn't mean he will transfer. It means other teams can legally negotiate with him. If it happens, he will fetch top dollar and I hate that he would do that instead of finish his career a Vol then go get paid.

2. LSU also supposedly was gonna pay Vitello $10M or something stupid but here we are. I remember how much of a "done deal" that was. Chase Burns is still a Vol right now and I don't think Frank Anderson or Tony Vitello are gonna let him go lightly. So lets see how this plays out.

3. If he leaves he's dead to me.
It came out later that LSU never offered Tony.

Why is he thinking about leaving I wonder? We just went to the CWS and the team will be more experienced and deeper in talent next year. Seems like as good a place as any to showcase his cannon of an arm. Would really hate to lose Chase.
Probably not really but going through the motions, like Julian phillips. Go to the draft, enter your name in the portal. When you get feedback from all sources, evaluate all options and determine best route for yourself from a development and $ standpoint. He’s a hot commodity and knows it. Emotionally it doesn’t feel good but he may not have the same type of loyalty that most of us do, and to be fair to him, none of us are fans for money and can throw 101mph.

Probably not really but going through the motions, like Julian phillips. Go to the draft, enter your name in the portal. When you get feedback from all sources, evaluate all options and determine best route for yourself from a development and $ standpoint.
He’s not draft eligible

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back