Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Michigan fans in the Milton video comments. I want them in a bowl game so Joe can put up 600 all purpose yards. I don't care what bowl game it is, I hope it's the playoff.
I do think it's a interesting how the Michigan fans act towards Joe Milton vs how the VA Tech ones did towards Hendon Hooker. VT fans seemed to generally want the best for him, whereas it's nothing but salt from Michigan fans.

Last edited:
The Burns situation doesn’t sit right with me, dude seems so invested on the field and just to transfer not even a week after the season ends? Either someone is starting a bunch of stuff for nothing or a teams (LSU) is tampering
There was rumors that LSU was tampering while we were playing them. Now this? Burns wasn't doing well as a starting pitcher, as everyone should recall-- Tony did him a favor by showcasing him the way he did. If he leaves, I guess he is going for the money. :(

Reactions: UTJoe and OrangenSC
I do think it's a little strange how the Michigan fans act towards Joe Mitlon vs how the VA Tech ones did towards Hendon Hooker. VT fans seemed to generally want the best for him, whereas it's nothing but salt from Michigan fans.
VT blames the coach for Hendon…. Michigan fans blame Joe.

The Kentucky center (Tshiebwe) is now the first player to ever win the prestigious Naismith College Player of the Year award and go undrafted.
Mr. Over-The-Back perfecting the Levis NFL draft-night vibe. This is Kensucky.

At least he'll always have St. Peter. No can take that away from Cal's guys!

There was rumors that LSU was tampering while we were playing them. Now this? Burns wasn't doing well as a starting pitcher, as everyone should recall-- Tony did him a favor by showcasing him the way he did. If he leaves, I guess he is going for the money. :(
I think it's going to work out. We need to be patient. Twitter needs clicks.

I have no idea what channel I'm watching, but it has Droopy. This makes me happy.

R.f033247d47d8082639962212f1959c5e

VT blames the coach for Hendon…. Michigan fans blame Joe.
Fuente got fired over Hendon. He didn't want to leave Blacksburg.

Though I think Harbaugh didn't develop Joe properly and gave up on him too soon, I don't think Harbaugh will get fired if Joe is a Heisman contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back