Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
makes no logical sense for him to leave. only a handful of teams are set up better to make a CWS run, and even fewer have galvanized NIL deals. If its truly bout the money he should just declare.

So, that leaves ye olde bluffing tactics.

Can’t just declare for the MLB draft as a soph

Reactions: Jackcrevol
This angle is wild

That is insane. That's not a nerf ball. That's a full size football going 80 yards. . . and it looked like he could still put more juice on it. Have any of you ever seen someone throw a football 80+ yards?

Nerf should be designing a football and a fat NIL check specifically for Joe Milton. I bet he could rip a nerf ball well over 100 👀

Last edited:
VQ said that as of this morning, Burns is not in the transfer portal. Also said that once a player files paperwork, the university has 48 hours to put the player in the portal. A weekend entry might not show up in the portal until Monday.

VQ is continuing to ask questions and monitor things.

There was rumors that LSU was tampering while we were playing them. Now this? Burns wasn't doing well as a starting pitcher, as everyone should recall-- Tony did him a favor by showcasing him the way he did. If he leaves, I guess he is going for the money. :([/QUO

That is insane. That's not a nerf ball. That's a full size football going 80 yards. . . and it looked like he could still put more juice on it. Have any of you ever seen someone throw a football 80+ yards?

Nerf should be designing a football and a fat NIL checked specifically for Joe Milton. I bet he could rip a nerf ball well over 100 👀
oh lord here comes the Uncle Rico posts.

This angle is wild

I’ll go on record and say this…..

He could have the best year in the history of TN FOOTBALL. Period.
He has done so much work this offseason. From what I’ve seen, he could very well be the Top pick in the draft next year and it may not even be a surprise.

VQ said that as of this morning, Burns is not in the transfer portal. Also said that once a player files paperwork, the university has 48 hours to put the player in the portal. A weekend entry might not show up in the portal until Monday.

Why are people claiming that he entered? Is it just that one guys tweet?

Reactions: MarcoVol

So @OGbabyaviVol and others who have said he’s in the portal already are wrong? Shocker

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I’ll go on record and say this…..

He could have the best year in the history of TN FOOTBALL. Period.
He has done so much work this offseason. From what I’ve seen, he could very well be the Top pick in the draft next year and it may not even be a surprise.
If he's that good. Vols are in Atlanta and wherever the **** the natty is this year.

You dont think it's pretty OK that someone can throw a standard football 80+? Its not like any person can walk out and throw a ball over them mountains. You ever seen anyone throw 80+, ever?
Dude. Not ever playing one down of football, other than church league rec touch flag da foosball/and intramurals in HS and ETSU. No, i've never seen it. It is very impressive.

Did play with a dude from Johnson County that could throw upper 80's, low 90's. Trying to catch a pass with these rocks was futile. Dude had 0 touch.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Dude. Not ever playing one down of football, other than church league rec touch flag da foosball/and intramurals in HS and ETSU. No, i've never seen it. It is very impressive.

Did play with a dude from Johnson County that could throw upper 80's, low 90's. Trying to catch a pass with these rocks was futile. Dude had 0 touch.
I bet I could throw a ball over Neyland Stadium. . .

I did know a guy named Mike Latham who could throw it 70+ while kneeling on one knee. I guess he could've probably thrown it 80+.

Edit: my autocorrect has lost it's mind. Autocorrecting things like he:the, Neyland:England, is:it, it:at, at:it and so in. . . pretty annoying.

Last edited:
OMG, I’m going to assume that’s backwards for you.

I’m going to go ahead and apologize 😞. Work is killing me right now and the week isn’t over yet. While overtime is great, but at this point I could do without it. Sorry Glitch.

You don't have to apologize @Orangeredblooded. I appreciate the regular posters on here and not everyone always has a great day/week/month/year. I try not to take anything personal on here. I have in the past and it isn't helpful. Hope your weekend is better than the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back