Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll go on record and say this…..

He could have the best year in the history of TN FOOTBALL. Period.
He has done so much work this offseason. From what I’ve seen, he could very well be the Top pick in the draft next year and it may not even be a surprise.
So glad to hear this! Really hoping Joe has a remarkable year. Not just for us but for him. I love the way he supported Hendon while still working hard to become better especially in the face of the attacks by fans of the team. Hearing he’s working even harder this off season makes me want him to succeed that much more!

So glad to hear this! Really hoping Joe has a remarkable year. Not just for us but for him. I love the way he supported Hendon while still working hard to become better especially in the face of the attacks by fans of the team. Hearing he’s working even harder this off season makes me want him to succeed that much more!

I agree, this kid has checked all the boxes and done everything right-- for all the patience, positive attitude, and hard work, he deserves to have a great year and get drafted high

He technically isn’t in the portal yet. Paperwork has been filed from what others have said.

This will give him a chance to field tea offers and find out if he will go or stay.

This is the world we love and hate.

Reactions: Brillovol
These guys..

All I can find.

No I saw those. Is one of them considered the baseball guy?

Ben McKee is the UT baseball guy. These clowns have a combined follower count of 1500 but the one guy pays for Twitter sooooooo

McKee is the legit source. When he says he’s in the portal, he’s in the portal. So far he has not said that.

He technically isn’t in the portal yet. Paperwork has been filed from what others have said.

This will give him a chance to field tea offers and find out if he will go or stay.

This is the world we love and hate.
Hardly ever going to be worried about our pitching as long as Frank is around.

Just need more consistent bats and baserunners moving forward and we can go even deeper

Ben McKee is the UT baseball guy. These clowns have a combined follower count of 1500 but the one guy pays for Twitter sooooooo

McKee is the legit source. When he says he’s in the portal, he’s in the portal. So far he has not said that.
Man they ruined Twitter. The checkmark is meaningless now. What is even the point?

"Hey, this is one true Kaney West account. See my checkmark? So you know it's legit!"

I couldn’t remember his name so I just said baseball guy bc I was lazy….. doesn’t seem like much of a source to me.

Reactions: MarcoVol
You thought the checkmarks were ever legit?
I'm certain it wasn't 100% accurate, but it had a purpose. To follow the example: if Kanye had his million+ account with a blue checkmark...then TheRealKanye account with 2,000 followers that claims they're the real Kanye comes along and applies for a checkmark, they aren't getting it.

Same for the 1,000 "Donald Trump" accounts.

When so many people listen to these folks online and are so gullible to begin with, some basic level of fidelity was helpful. Now that's out the door, so part of it's usefulness has ceased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back