Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it. Great night time snack especially. Sometimes throw some cashews in it or something salty.

Lady at work told me a recipe, which I find hard to believe, but she swore it came out like an ice cream sandwich: cottage cheese sweetened with the sweetener of your choice or honey...stir up real good and place between 2 graham crackers. Blueberries or strawberries optional. Then freeze them.
I'm definitely going to hurl.

Reactions: Devo182
would it? i mean, either you're part of the solution, or you're part of the problem.
agree. Think J. Jennings, minus the social media rant. There were more than a few that were in the 'good riddance' camp. I'm glad that worked out.

I'd like this to work out too.

(I know Jennings wasn't a transfer issue)

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Tonight I’m on my “once every three months” rewatch of videos from last years bama game. I was front row of the student section, and probably one of the first feet in the endzone after the kick went through. I get tears in my eyes every time I watch videos from every single angle of that night. Just sharing this because damn - how lucky are we that we got to experience that night together? Unbelievably thankful (and excited for more of those nights with all of you).
You gonna make me cry u somebeach

Per Ben McKee:

Two baseball transfers to keep an eye on are Wichita State RHP Nate Snead and Alabama RHP Luke Holman.
Snead was really good for the Shockers out of the bullpen as a freshman this past season. Began a visit on Thursday and I believe it has gone really, really well.

Holman's name emerged this afternoon. I don't believe Tennessee is as far down the road with Holman as they are Snead, but I do believe they're going to have a really good chance at landing Holman. Would be a huge addition. Holman was Alabama's Friday nigh
t guy and struck out 87 in 81 innings. Opponents hit .186 off of him.

Burns wants to portal out, there is probably a line of guys that would love to portal in. Sucks to lose a good pitcher but there are lots of them. Would rather have guys that want to be here and keep the chemistry in the locker room smooth.
At the end of the day I agree. I'm just not ready to write him off if there's a path back for him and he's willing to take that path. If not, then yeah it kinda takes care of itself and his VFL legacy is completely dumped. And that is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back