Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit Zach Martin holding out because Dallas Cowboys to cheap to pay him 2nd best guard in league behind Trey of course.....

47 looks like he is making an illegal play?

Yep. Leaping. From an SI "article"...

Football rules are often complicated.

Such is the case with college football's leaping rule, which is designed to prevent players from landing on each other while trying to block kicks. Last year, the rule was expanded to disallow defenders running towards the line of scrimmage and hurdling blockers, whether they land on them or not.

The rule isn't invoked often, but can result in a 15-yard penalty and an automatic first down. In 2016, the rule cost Michigan State a game against Indiana after the Hoosiers' kicker missed his field goal attempt but was allowed another try.

Lateral vs directional. Speed vs quickness. Hendon was quick with lateral mobility. Milton is fast with directional speed. Hendon is better as escaping the pocket quickly, whereas Milton is more likely to house one for 80yds. That's the way I look at it.
Completely agree.

More worried about JM taking more sacks and negative plays. But if he escapes, he can make it up with some huge runs.

Which again adds to my thought this offense will have more variance than last year’s, but the upside possibility is wild.

F1lKlv2WcAAHq2P
Got us back up to 8th, from 11th this morning…after being 14th Tuesday, then 8th Wednesday, and back down to 11th Thursday 😅

Recruiting is wild rn

Our offense is gonna be unstoppable if. . .

Joe Milton. . .

I think our WRs are elite across the board. Between them and Heupel's ability to scheme, we should have a WR open on every pass play. I hope Milton can get a catchable pass to them. If he can be just above average, we're scoring a lot of points. If he can be elite, we will not be stopped by anyone.

Word is our defense is gonna be A LOT better this season. We have a real shot at the title this year.
Why do none of you guys ever take the OL into account when surmising the strength of our offense...IMO it will be the difference between good and great.

🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back