Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do none of you guys ever take the OL into account when surmising the strength of our offense...IMO it will be the difference between good and great.

🤷‍♂️
I guess I’m not concerned about it. I think Ellarbe is a really good coach, year 3 in the system and strength and conditioning, Crawford and Mincey held it down on the left side last year so I don’t have any doubts they can hold down the RT spot. I think we are good on the interior. We will miss Darnell but I think for this year I’m feeling good about it. After this year the jury is out imo.

iu

Not real. No copperheads.

Well I was curious who Ryan Seacrest was so I Google his name. Well to my surprise no wonder I hadn't heard of him he was producer of shows I have never watched. American Idol and Keeping Up With the Kardashians,one thing that I found out interesting he will be new host of Wheel of Fortune did Pat Sajak decide to retire after 50 years ???
Yes, next season is his last one, I believe.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Not about recruiting but I need help please. Last year I noted that part of my bucket list was to see a game in Neyland. I had people offer help to get there because Vol Nation is awsome. I thankfully declined but on my birthday my family presented me with a ticket to the Austin Peay game. Now I need your help with affordable Hotels near Neyland and best places to park and get to stadium. This 67 year old diehard Vol would appreciate your advice.

Anybody remember when we were something like 5th ranked in the summer of Pruitt"s maybe 2nd year only because we had like 23 committed?

Is all about the player average! A long way to go until December!

Very excited about the way things are trending!

Put it on the field again this year and the sky's the limit! GBO!

Not about recruiting but I need help please. Last year I noted that part of my bucket list was to see a game in Neyland. I had people offer help to get there because Vol Nation is awsome. I thankfully declined but on my birthday my family presented me with a ticket to the Austin Peay game. Now I need your help with affordable Hotels near Neyland and best places to park and get to stadium. This 67 year old diehard Vol would appreciate your advice.

Not sure about hotels as I usually stay with family when we come up for games. I will say that parking in Old Town and riding the trolley over would probably be the most affordable and convenient thing for the parking situation. I could maybe talk to my aunt and see if she would let you park in her parking spaces next to her building in Old Town for free. I am her favorite so I could probably pull some strings for you.

He never graduated. I'd also add - ask the population how many know who Ryan Seacrest is vs Herschel Walker.....

It won't be that close.
Well the people that created the list don't know what an alumni is anyways. Chris Stapleton only attended Vanderbilt for 1 year. He is not an alumni.

Not sure about hotels as I usually stay with family when we come up for games. I will say that parking in Old Town and riding the trolley over would probably be the most affordable and convenient thing for the parking situation. I could maybe talk to my aunt and see if she would let you park in her parking spaces next to her building in Old Town for free. I am her favorite so I could probably pull some strings for you.
I really appreciate that..what's the best time to get there for Vol walk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back