Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always liked parking at the Civic Colloseum and riding the bus to Neyland. It's pretty cheap that way and convenient, also, you can stay at a hotel outside of town a bit and have no trouble getting to the parking lot before the game. I'd probably consider staying around the Strawberry Plains exit. Hotels aren't absolutely horrible or expensive, they aren't far away at all (you can take back roads to the Colloseum), and probably not super crowded.
Thanks much appreciated. I want to get to stadium for Vol walk at 2 but check ins at hotels are usually around 2 so I have to figure that out..again thanks.

Mom has cancer

He's from Louisville. That would be a decent landing spot where he could be close and still play. I know a child wants to be with mom but mom usually wants to know their child is set up to succeed in life, especially if they think they might die. Louisville, UK, and even UT would be decent landing spots to keep him playing and close to home.

farging CST commitments. Who does this?

People who live in CST probably say 'you guys' instead of 'y'all' or 'isn't' in stead of 'ain't'.
Now listen here you possum head…

1689995130699.gif

And I’m gonna be all out of bubblegum if you and yourn question my southernness again. I ain’t gonna take that from y’all eastern types and yuns from anywheres else neither.

Remember the same. We lost Cade Mays and had no one to replace him. Wright was solid at best and moving him (back) to RT would leave nobody at LT. And we needed a major upgrade at center. HH was going to be running for his life to (hopefully) get us to 6 wins. 😏
I really hope your faith is rewarded and I am dead wrong about the ability of the Ol this year....also we can't afford any OL injuries at all.

I hope it works out great, but I have serious doubt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back