Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody remember when we were something like 5th ranked in the summer of Pruitt"s maybe 2nd year only because we had like 23 committed?

Is all about the player average! A long way to go until December!

Very excited about the way things are trending!

Put it on the field again this year and the sky's the limit! GBO!
If you like average star rankings (and Rivals) it’s worth noting we are currently 3rd behind UGA and an OSU. Great class so far and should only get better with the NCAA mostly out of the way.

iu

That dude is an idiot

Not about recruiting but I need help please. Last year I noted that part of my bucket list was to see a game in Neyland. I had people offer help to get there because Vol Nation is awsome. I thankfully declined but on my birthday my family presented me with a ticket to the Austin Peay game. Now I need your help with affordable Hotels near Neyland and best places to park and get to stadium. This 67 year old diehard Vol would appreciate your advice.
I always liked parking at the Civic Colloseum and riding the bus to Neyland. It's pretty cheap that way and convenient, also, you can stay at a hotel outside of town a bit and have no trouble getting to the parking lot before the game. I'd probably consider staying around the Strawberry Plains exit. Hotels aren't absolutely horrible or expensive, they aren't far away at all (you can take back roads to the Colloseum), and probably not super crowded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back