Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I wanted to be called Papa and he made the executive decision to coin me PawPaw! That was my grandfather and I can’t live up to it. But it’s easier to enunciate with attitude, I guess. 😒
I'm going to let my grandkids (provided I live long enough) decide. Our kids just stumbled into 'gdad', and it stuck.

@InVOLuntary @Orangeredblooded ?

Release Date: August 17, 1908
Creator: Émile Cohl
Country of Origin: France
Running Time: Approx. 1:20
View attachment 564853

Fantasmagorie is considered to be the oldest cartoon in the world. The very short animation is one of the earliest examples of traditional (hand-drawn) animation. It was created in 1908 by French cartoonist Émile Cohl.

The film depicts a stick figure man moving around and encountering morphing objects such as a wine bottle that turns into a flower.
You must have me confused with someone else and how dare you lump me with the likes with InVOL! I’d be surprised if he didn’t have to get out two different readers to read this. Smuck.

I think they still probably love being grandmas and others aspire to be one. They just don't want the word because it implies they're old and not all of them are. Does that make sense?

And btw, I'm so glad you made it through that. That is such a scary thing to go through!
I don’t consider myself old at all, well maybe 😒. Being called grandma by my grandchildren feels great every time. I know who and what I am as a person, so it feels like a accomplishment in my life to be able to be called that by little humans.

I don’t consider myself old at all, well maybe 😒. Being called grandma by my grandchildren feels great every time. I know who and what I am as a person, so it feels like a accomplishment in my life to be able to be called that by little humans.
Probably beats a lot of other names you've been called. ;)

Westmoreland, Raynoch and Al Wilson, best linebacking trio ever, at UT. Yes, even better than Hacksaw, Kiner and my fellow Fulton alum, Jackie Walker. They were effing awesome, too. They probably even got Al, EMo and Raynoch ("you in next week" as Basilio used to say) in post season awards. But, I still think the latter was better, maybe because I didn't see the former live, wasn't even born, yet. Probably biased

Georgia fans might be some of the dumbest people on the planet.

That entire interaction from that guy is honestly one of the more impressive rationalizations I've seen. In this case, for Kirby Smart wasting talent at skill positions.

If you get better players, you have to put them in a position to do less, and put up less numbers, otherwise they don't live up to their potential. Makes total sense if you drive a railroad spike into your head first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back