Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the Sugar Bowl fondly. Unfortunately, I lived in Jamaica and only came back here for that game and only got to hear it on the radio, but I felt like I was there. I remember when it started I had dread. Us against the mighty Miami.
Then they scored that quick TD, but after that 14-7 Vols at halftime, then utter domination in the second half

I used to have a bunch of voices and alternate personalities for putting my kids to bed. One of my favorites was Chicken. He spoke only chicken language but could understand English. He still show up every now and then. I have told my girls that if they have kids, my grandfather name is going to be PaPa Chicken.
My husband is Papa Bear so why not a Papa chicken?

If you love sports history, run to watch the documentary "It Ain't Over" on streaming. About Yogi Berra. Honestly, I didn't know that much about him compared to the likes of Ruth, Dimaggio, Williams, Aaron, etc., but it is absolutely awesome. And a bit of a tearjerker by the end.

Reactions: peaygolf
Said IN 30 years lmao. Aka I'd hope I don't have future children + them have children themselves in less than that lol. Not raising no children's childrens
So if you’re 16 in 30 years you would be 46, and in 40 you would be 56. I hope you’re not planning on having grandkids at 76!

I remember the Sugar Bowl fondly. Unfortunately, I lived in Jamaica and only came back here for that game and only got to hear it on the radio, but I felt like I was there. I remember when it started I had dread. Us against the mighty Miami.

I was at that Sugar Bowl. 14 years old. Family lived in Lake Charles, LA at the time and we drove over

Ate peanut butter and banana sandwiches in our van in the Superdome parking lot before the game

Saw my first ever boobies on Bourbon Street after

Life changing moment

We curse Miami's NIL for some recruiting battles but they are the reason that Florida completely fumbled that Rashada thing and why Alabama doesn't have a better QB. Van Dyke was packing his bags to go to Bama and the Bama coaches were very happy, then Miami "improved his situation."

Take the good with the bad but they were especially disruptive to two of our rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back