2015) Alabama 1st
2016) Clemson 9th
2017) Alabama 1st
2018) Clemson 6th
2019) LSU 5th
2020) Alabama 2nd
2021) Georgia 2nd
2022) Georgia 2nd
Tennessee cracking the top 10 in recruiting back to back years is huge. We have a great staff developing players. Combined with top 10 roster a year or two down the line and the Vols have a shot at a National Championship

Agree. But this should be proof for those who think recruiting rankings don’t matter. They do. Because they are tied to success. Now some like to bring up Clemson. Well basic statistics tells us that there will always be outliers. Exceptions to the rule and that’s what Clemson was. We can’t hang our hat on being another outlier. To win NC you have to be top 5 recruiting every year.

I’ve heard Georgia is also putting up sensors in their interstate and it is somehow going to be able to tell if you have a fun in your hand. It’s going to be able to send you a ticket and everything
Not even going to guess what "fun in your hand" is code for, but it sounds dirty.

Hong Kong Phooey
Jabberjaw
laff olympics

soooo many good cartoons back in the day

Remember that movie the beastmaster...watched that about 50 times on saturday afternoons. Brother and I used to eat packs of hot chocolate mix and watch that ish all day lol. 80's...what a time to be alive as a kid!

I ordered the complete GI Joe dvd set for my kid when he was about 5 because Knowing Is Half the Battle...
HR Puff N Stuff and Saturday morning Wrestling

So right now in Phoenix the pavement is about 180 degrees. Hospitals are treating people for 3rd degree burns just from tripping and falling on the pavement. I think we're learning a hard lesson about building cities in the desert.

ETA: (The same thing is happening in Vegas as well)
Heard people in Vegas are standing around campfires to cool down.

My 1st game attending was in 1978 or '79. Can't remember. I believe it was either against Georgia Tech or Vandy. Believe I was 18. But was a diehard fan waaaay before that from just listening to Ward and Anderson on the radio while outside doing chores. Eventually was able to attend 56 games in person before I ever saw them lose. Will never forget that game. It was a Sat. night game against Duke coached by Spurrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back