Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
People laughed at my post a few weeks ago about which movie would be bigger or they’d rather see.

But both have been big successes and apparently pretty darn good. I’d still rather view Oppenheimer on the big screen, preferably IMAX. Barbie can take the little screen. Also heard it may be enhanced, with all its colors and vividness, with home goods.

GTFOAH, you wouldn't kick those Aggie girls outta bed either.
I would in a heartbeat, and I’m not Glitching. Can’t stand the inbred face look. It beats out being skinny and blonde 10/10. It’s like they were almost pretty…before their dad served his meat banana to their mother-aunt in College Station during the midnight yell.

Wow, Banks released after the 1st day of camp.

You don't get released on day 1 for not being good enough. He did something that probably circles back to a lack of discipline. Interested to see if the actual cause gets reported (something like: overweight/out of shape, late, talking back to coaches/vets, etc)

Edit: He was apparently cut before practices even began. Makes me wonder if there was legal issues or possibly just not showing up on time.

Last edited:
I so vividly remember Vince Young against USC in the Rose Bowl. Best QB running I can remember. And then came the Titans...
Josh Dobbs is one of the best I've ever seen...we all tend to discount him for some reason...maybe familiarity?🤷‍♂️ but whatever the reason is, it is stupid...just watch the full Dobbs highlight reel and it becomes clear as day....then imagine him in a REAL offense with a REAL coach and imagine how much larger and impressive that highlight reel would be...😳

You don't get released on day 1 for not being good enough. He did something that probably circles back to a lack of discipline. Interested to see if the actual cause gets reported (something like: overweight/out of shape, late, talking back to coaches/vets, etc)
Stepping on the Bucs symbol in the locker room and refusing to do push-ups, imo

I don't know if yall've done the match but if we don't turn it up in recruiting we are likely going to barely finish inside the top 15 of the rankings. We don't have many targets left and there are several under us that have turned it up a notch.

Josh Dobbs is one of the best I've ever seen...we all tend to discount him for some reason...maybe familiarity?🤷‍♂️ but whatever the reason is, it is stupid...just watch the full Dobbs highlight reel and it becomes clear as day....then imagine him in a REAL offense with a REAL coach and imagine how much larger and impressive that highlight reel would be...😳
Josh Dobbs would have been transcendent in this offense. HUGE bummer we never got to see it.

Last edited:
I don't know if yall've done the match but if we don't turn it up in recruiting we are likely going to barely finish inside the top 15 of the rankings. We don't have many targets left and there are several under us that have turned it up a notch.
We'll be fine. Sr season hasnt started.

But yes, they need to find more targets, and who says that they arent?

Troll

Edit: He was apparently cut before practices even began. Makes me wonder if there was legal issues or possibly just not showing up on time.

Banks has been his own worst enemy from day one. Even so, I hope he figures it out and lands somewhere.

They are going to get to 25 kids. They will easily finish top 15 and will most likely be around the ten mark.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Hubbs said on the podcast he only saw us taking 22 or so
Now that I think about it that sounds right. Leaves plenty of room for transfers. While still bringing in a surplus of talent. So they only need to land four more guys? Yeah that will happen easily. Between Ross, Franklin, Cole, Bennett, Jefferson, Wingo, Salapenga, and more that shoot up the rankings during the season that will be more than enough.

Top 15? I’d say top 10 at this point. It would be hard for Tennessee not to finish with a top 10 class just based on who Tennessee has currently

I don't pay attention to Clemson's recruiting.

Wait, are you talking about your Clemson team again???

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back