Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee-Oklahoma Orange Bowl introductions 1968

I hope this video works. This video is the player introductions for this game. I was a student then with a lot of these guys. Our kicker missed a field goal at the end of the game that would have won the game. We lost by two points. With a win, we would have won the national championship. Some of you baby boomers will recognize a lot of these names. Good memories!!
Worked for me! That was before my time but it was cool to see that. Thank you
Screenshot_20230726_212657_DuckDuckGo.jpg

GO VOLS

Our AC went out in our home in Clearwater in early summer 06 and they couldn't get it permanently fixed for months...so we spent the whole summer that year with pretty much no AC...in central Florida...with 90%+ humidity every day, so we spent nearly every evening in the pool until it cooled off a bit. We put box fans in all the windows...some pointing out and some in so we could get a pretty good breeze flowing at night.

That summer was pure Hell..🥵🥵🥵
Ooof. I’ve lived in Florida and that would be definitely be pure hell. That pool was clutch though.. at least for a little bit of time.

Tennessee-Oklahoma Orange Bowl introductions 1968

I hope this video works. This video is the player introductions for this game. I was a student then with a lot of these guys. Our kicker missed a field goal at the end of the game that would have won the game. We lost by two points. With a win, we would have won the national championship. Some of you baby boomers will recognize a lot of these names. Good memories!!

I will go to my grave believing that Karl Kremser field goal was good!

Saw a post on VQ that said our recruiting is "good not great" and I tend to agree, we have a staff full of top notch on the field coaches but have room for improvement in recruiting. That being said I wouldn't fire any of them to bring in elite recruiters though
Good try. Not buying it

RF, need some travel advice. Booked Frontier ATL to DEN for October, original departure time was 11am. But then they moved my flight 7am. Did the same on the return flight. Supposed to depart at 6pm, but they moved it back to 7am. I can get a credit or a full refund. I live a couple of hour from ATL, so I don't really want to depart that early. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
RF, need some travel advice. Booked Frontier ATL to DEN for October, original departure time was 11am. But then they moved my flight 7am. Did the same on the return flight. Supposed to depart at 6pm, but they moved it back to 7am. I can get a credit or a full refund. I live a couple of hour from ATL, so I don't really want to depart that early. Any suggestions?
Call them

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Worked for me! That was before my time but it was cool to see that. Thank you
View attachment 565750

GO VOLS
We watched it on a black and white tv with a fire going in the fireplace. Great memories! Johnson was the all-american center for tennessee going against oklahoma all american nose guard. If my memory is correct Johnson handles him pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back