Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right down the road on Sand Mountain from where we lived. My kids school played them sometimes. I am pretty sure Jermys dad was the Head Coach at Rainsville/Plainview before he went up the road a bit to Albertville. I might be misremebering though...I am old.
Whoa. Is that the place where there were snake handlers doing their thing? I read a book about it once years ago.

Reactions: hooter vol
Thomas definitely is. What irks me about MJ is that he was always portrayed as Capt. America and made a fortune on that image when he was anything but. And Candace Parker exudes Grace. She's a fantastic role model.
Nobody cares about womens basketball...call me when any woman can do anything athletic like MJ did. Everybody in pro basketball is super rich because of him.

Nobody cares about womens basketball...call me when any woman can do anything athletic like MJ did. Everybody in pro basketball is super rich because of him.

More people care about it than they do college baseball. But honestly, this comes across as a random butthurt troll comment because I don't like your hero.

When my two were little, I used to play Beethoven's Fifth and let them jump on their beds to that music (only) and at no other time. 😂 They love that First Movement to this day. 😂
Dave Beeth-oven...best music maker of all time, imo.

More people care about it than they do college baseball. But honestly, this comes across as a random butthurt troll comment because I don't like your hero.

Lol...it's still truth...MJ is an ******* and he is a crappy human being...he is also the reason even the women make the money they do make.

great article

White arrived assuming, as any modern AD would, that Neyland’s capacity of 101,915 would be reduced over time. Now he’s looking at 9,000 new season tickets for a maxed-out total of 70,500 and asking himself: “Do we need to figure out how to make it bigger?”

👀

great article

White arrived assuming, as any modern AD would, that Neyland’s capacity of 101,915 would be reduced over time. Now he’s looking at 9,000 new season tickets for a maxed-out total of 70,500 and asking himself: “Do we need to figure out how to make it bigger?”

👀
Yes, you do!!! ASAP!!!

Lol...it's still truth...MJ is an ******* and he is a crappy human being...he is also the reason even the women make the money they do make.

You sound bitter af. Candace is a UT alum who was rightly complimented by @Devo182 and myself. I didn't bring her up and yet your response is directed at me.

MJ had jack and squat to do with WBB. The money he made was never for others and was never salary. It was all image based sponsorship. An image the suits created and protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back