Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

What snake oil is freeze selling? This is the 2nd five star he has flipped… one from UGA and now Bama… Ik dude has always been good a recurring but sheesh

He’s going to win games like he has everywhere he’s been. Now he doesn’t have to hide paying players. Their offense will be fun to watch. Nice to have another team to beat up on our rivals.

He’s going to win games like he has everywhere he’s been. Now he doesn’t have to hide paying players. Their offense will be fun to watch. Nice to have another team to beat up on our rivals.

I'm curious to see or if he can live up to the hype or if like Bobby Petrino he's unable to replicate his success. People tend to forget that Freeze had some very mediocre seasons with those recruits and an embarrassingly easy schedule in terms of OOCs and even their annual cross-division draw. At Liberty, he was taking every talented big school cast off.

Even if he winds up being a 8-9 win a year coach, he runs an offense that can upset major players like BAMA, UGA, and LSU and that should make watching fun.

He was the cheat code on offense. But you had nothing on defense.

I usually played with the Bears. Neil Anderson on the pitch, with Singletary on defense.

Is there a PC emulator for Tecmo Bowl? Y'all have talked about it so much I want to play it. It's become legendary to me.

What snake oil is freeze selling? This is the 2nd five star he has flipped… one from UGA and now Bama… Ik dude has always been good a recurring but sheesh

That’s a fantastic thing. We need every team out there to start picking away the ridiculous concentration of five stars and blue chips away from OSU, Bama, and UGA. And we need to grab a few ourselves.

Reactions: volinokc
Is there a PC emulator for Tecmo Bowl? Y'all have talked about it so much I want to play it. It's become legendary to me.
Probably. But just for clarification, Tecmo Super Bowl is the game actually being referenced.

(If you’re going to look for an emulator)

Tecmo Bowl was an earlier generic version. Tecmo Super Bowl is the one most of us remember fondly.

Once the TSB cartridge was in just right and loading correctly - it hardly ever came out lol.

Reactions: UTProf
Anyone got Starlink yet? I put the deposit down two years ago and it's now available to me. I have until Monday to purchase the equipment or they send my deposit back and I lose my place in line.

Reactions: KptVFL and StoVol
Probably. But just for clarification, Tecmo Super Bowl is the game actually being referenced.

(If you’re going to look for an emulator)

Tecmo Bowl was an earlier generic version. Tecmo Super Bowl is the one most of us remember fondly.

Once the TSB cartridge was in just right and loading correctly - it hardly ever came out lol.

Haha. I think I might've played it a few times with my cousins but I don't think I had my own copy. Back then, we used to try and get at least a few of our games to be different so that we could swap out or go to each other's house and play. On that I think I had baseball and they had football. I do remember that funny as hell sideways looking tackle graphic but I don't remember if I ever went crazy with Bo. I must not have because I'd likely remember that.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
I just can’t give a like when someone isn’t being nice. That came across as snarky. Did I read it wrong? Are you new here? I’m not easily offended.
Edit…you are really new.
Sorry I just saw this. I wasn't being snarky at all. What made you think I wasn't nice? I said I meant no offense and still don't know how I offended you. You seem quick to judge. Good news, it is looking better that we will get Franklin and hope we do :)

Anyone got Starlink yet? I put the deposit down two years ago and it's now available to me. I have until Monday to purchase the equipment or they send my deposit back and I lose my place in line.
The couple of people that I know who have it said they love it. We have been on the waiting list as well, but in the meantime, we got a tower from T-Mobile home Internet, and have been very happy with it. It only cost us $50 a month too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back