Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. But just for clarification, Tecmo Super Bowl is the game actually being referenced.

(If you’re going to look for an emulator)

Tecmo Bowl was an earlier generic version. Tecmo Super Bowl is the one most of us remember fondly.

Once the TSB cartridge was in just right and loading correctly - it hardly ever came out lol.
I loved playing with the eagles…. Reggie White was a force on defense.

Anyone got Starlink yet? I put the deposit down two years ago and it's now available to me. I have until Monday to purchase the equipment or they send my deposit back and I lose my place in line.
I put a deposit down 2 years ago and have not heard anything yet. I have some family members that have it and love it.

Anyone got Starlink yet? I put the deposit down two years ago and it's now available to me. I have until Monday to purchase the equipment or they send my deposit back and I lose my place in line.

My parents have it, works pretty well for them too. They are way up in the mountains of NH and we FaceTime frequently without any issues, but can’t speak to it much more than that.

Sorry I just saw this. I wasn't being snarky at all. What made you think I wasn't nice? I said I meant no offense and still don't know how I offended you. You seem quick to judge. Good news, it is looking better that we will get Franklin and hope we do :)
😂 I told you I wasn’t offended. You said to let you know if I wanted more insight. Then have a 😉 I “playfully” said I couldn’t give your post a like if you were trying to insult me about asking a question….. You’re new here and don’t know me. I don’t know how to read you. It’s not a big deal.

I bought pretty good seats at 250 per ticket. Feeling pretty good about myself.

Then went to get airline tickets. To Knoxville $325. Then the return segment jacked it up to $900 for the round trip if you take the 7AM flight out of Knoxville. Up to $1200 if you leave later.

My buddies and I are flying to and from Chattanooga instead and saving hundreds of dollars each. Already have hotel rooms in Knoxville so drive in Friday and back Sunday morning.

Airlines suck sometimes.
where did you buy them? section pp row 32 is going for more than 250 now.

It’s about how far he will take the dollars. Money wasn’t all that got him in trouble before, but rather what he did with it.

+ Big Brother will turn them in for the slightest misstep.
For sure on big brother.

There are still ways to break the rules. But if you’re illegally paying players in the NIL era, I don’t know what to say lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back