Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im very close to exposing who you really are. You have taken money, a phone, and now a gaming console from these people. This is low even for you.

Post the proof or STFU. These are serious accusations. And if you are gonna come with these statements, you need to provide proof or Freak should ban you.

Your son is smart. Ocarina of Time is my all time favorite Zelda and is considered an all time Zelda game. I haven't played the newer ones but everything I've heard/read is that Call of the Wild and Tears finally managed to match the magic of Ocarina of Time which was just a very special game.

Ocarina of Time is one of the best games of all time. Breath of the wild is an awesome game as well. It’s close, but it’s not quite at Ocarina level imo. I played Ocarina of time recently on an emulator and it’s still a blast to this day.

The first TAMU yell leaders, circa 1944.

2f3c0bb3-301472981_387464040237075_7500691546769476074_n.jpg

A lot of smoke Clemson is going to announce their ACC departure tuesday afternoon. We should be cheering for this if it's the case. No more free ride to the CFP for them

Reactions: csprig9
I played Ocarina of Time because my brother that is 12 years younger than me wanted to see what it was like but was too scared to play it himself. Fast forward to a few years back when my son got Breath of the Wild and was too nervous playing it and had me play it while he watched...so I'm familiar with both. Breath of the Wild is actually a better game, and Ocarina is definitely one of the best N64 games I remember. My son now has the newest one and says it's even better.

The latest Zelda, Tears of the Kingdom, is like BOTW on steroids. Much the same graphics and similar game play options. However, there is sooooo much more going on it makes BOTW look tame and I really enjoyed BOTW.

Yeah that wouldn't surprise me from what I've heard. Breath of the Wild is supposed to be amazing and apparently innovated the open world genre. Ocarina was magical when I played it but I can't imagine that it's held up as well, especially given the sweeping praise that it Breath of the Wild got.

I would definitely play BOTW first before hitting the new one if you are looking to play LOZ games.

Reactions: UTProf
How exactly does one grow such a thick luxurious beard with such a lightweight stache? Menfolk, explain this.

I tried to grow a beard once. It itched something awful and Mrs. Glitch hated it so it didn't last long. She said the mustache made me look too much like my dad and it had to go. 😆

The DC Bandits

Or

The Washington Shysters

*Those are my preferences for the The Washington Commanders, formerly the Washington Football Team, formerly the Washington Redskins new team name.

**I also liked the suggestions of Hogs or Pigskins. Definitely keep it a pork theme for Washington DC. Maybe, The DC Baconators 🤔
What happens when the District of Columbia becomes District in Columbia? DiC Bandits?

If Clemson and FSU join the big10, then the SEC will certainly try ti add more teams, probably UNC and GT/NCSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back