Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a long time Vol fan, 100%. What more do you need?
Definitely not a random troll making a random post.

Don’t care if he is a long time Vol fan. He has made some accusations about another poster. If he is gonna come with that trash, then produce the proof or shut the hell up. So because you say he isn’t a troll means he isn’t? Yeah sorry not buying it. If he doesn’t produce the proof he is absolutely a troll.

Don’t care if he is a long time Vol fan. He has made some accusations about another poster. If he is gonna come with that trash, then produce the proof or shut the hell up. So because you say he isn’t a troll means he isn’t? Yeah sorry not buying it. If he doesn’t produce the proof he is absolutely a troll.
I'm giving the guy credit for having been making a sarcastic joke about bruh's (trying too hard?) screen name. 😂 (Blue font inferred) LongtimeBruh has only posted 5 times ever and two of them appear to have been deleted.

I'm the poster that gave Prof the phone
She was offered the phone by Me so there was nothing nefarious
Just doing unto others
Git Sum

Im very close to exposing who you really are. You have taken money, a phone, and now a gaming console from these people. This is low even for you.
if that guy hadnt have given Prof the Switch, we woulda put money together.

faith:
complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

ssometimes it just doesnt matter.

It was a joke making fun of his username which screams troll to me.

several of our clients in roan mtn use it. folks with bandwidth needs will pull in a hardline in addition. or demarc a hardline to closest building and line of sight from there.

i know of folks who have become an isp of doing this very thing. we actually recommend several it firms that do this.
My family in Roan Mtn has it. Works great.

In late July 1945, the Indianapolis was sent on a high-speed journey to deliver cargo to US air base Tinian in the western Pacific. Nobody on board knew what the cargo was, including the personnel who guarded it round the clock.
It was later revealed that it carried the parts for atomic bombs which would later be dropped on the Japanese city of Hiroshima just a few days later.

On July 30, 1945, the Indianapolis was torpedoed and sunk by a Japanese submarine. From a crew of 1196 sailors and marines, 300 went down with their ship. Though around 900 men survived the initial sinking, many succumbed to shark attacks, dehydration and salt poisoning soon after. By the time rescue crews arrived, only 316 people could be saved.
The sinking of the USS Indianapolis marks the greatest loss of life at sea from a single ship in US Navy history. The echo of the devastating tragedy can still be felt today, with a campaign in 2001 successfully lobbying for the exoneration of the captain, Charles B. McVay III, who had been blamed for the sinking of the ship.

4442E03100000578-0-image-a-10_1505369225353.jpg

Last edited:
In late July 1945, the Indianapolis was sent on a high-speed journey to deliver cargo to US air base Tinian in the western Pacific. Nobody on board knew what the cargo was, including the personnel who guarded it round the clock.
It was later revealed that it carried the parts for atomic bombs which would later be dropped on the Japanese city of Hiroshima just a few days later.

On July 30, 1945, the Indianapolis was torpedoed and sunk by a Japanese submarine. From a crew of 1196 sailors and marines, 300 went down with their ship. Though around 900 men survived the initial sinking, many succumbed to shark attacks, dehydration and salt poisoning soon after. By the time rescue crews arrived, only 316 people could be saved.
The sinking of the USS Indianapolis marks the greatest loss of life at sea from a single ship in US Navy history. The echo of the devastating tragedy can still be felt today, with a campaign in 2001 successfully lobbying for the exoneration of the captain, Charles B. McVay III, who had been blamed for the sinking of the ship.

great book

I'm giving the guy credit for having been making a sarcastic joke about bruh's (trying too hard?) screen name. 😂 (Blue font inferred) LongtimeBruh has only posted 5 times ever and two of them appear to have been deleted.

Thanks—I’m colorblind and don’t know how to use blue font.

I'm the poster that gave Prof the phone
She was offered the phone by Me so there was nothing nefarious
Just doing unto others
Git Sum

Just think of the effort it would take to become a prodigious poster with a consistent “personality” on a random message board just to score a free phone and console. And then some stupid user name pops up to “expose” said poster a day after they told us they prefer a little anonymity.

I mean, how anyone didn’t read his message as a weak and random troll job is beyond me.

July 30, 1975

"Union leader Jimmy Hoffa went missing shortly after leaving a restaurant in Bloomfield Township, Michigan. Months and years of intense searching would ensue, but no one could ever find him and he was eventually declared dead. The general presumption was that Hoffa was done in by the Mafia, who were afraid that he would rat out their connection with the Teamsters.
Hoffa's body was never found, and his sudden disappearance -- coupled with the grizzly assumption of what happened to him -- quickly entered into the American pop culture. Although most agreed that he was killed by the mob, there many different rumors over where his remains could possibly be. One of the darkest and most prominent theories was that Hoffa was killed, dismembered and stuffed in oil drum, and that the drum was buried underneath Giants Stadium -- home of the New York Jets and Giants."

1690720571860.jpeg

Several years back a local paper here NW Tennessee (Obion County) ran a story of two men from Troy Tn who were on the Indianapolis. Can’t imagine the dreams/nightmares
of those who survived that😢

To baseball fans.............

As a I kid , I loved watching JR Richard pitch........He was an intimidating figure on the mound. Sad how it had to end..........

On July 30 , 1980

During a workout at the Astrodome, Houston hurler J.R. Richard, who had on several occasions complained about a dead feeling in his arm, suffers a stroke attempting to throw for the first time since being hospitalized for tests. Emergency surgery is performed to remove a blood clot behind his right collarbone. His distracted teammates lose in Philadelphia, 6-4. Richard would never regain the coordination needed to resume his career.

1-jr-2

33B8A9CB-DF1C-4BB0-B035-5754670A5440.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back