Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im very close to exposing who you really are. You have taken money, a phone, and now a gaming console from these people. This is low even for you.
I will also say this...IF...you KNOW someone is a fraud and taking advantage of the good hearted people here...then why don't you just spill the beans?

This smells like 🦬💩 to me even if I have often wondered about that poster.

In late July 1945, the Indianapolis was sent on a high-speed journey to deliver cargo to US air base Tinian in the western Pacific. Nobody on board knew what the cargo was, including the personnel who guarded it round the clock.
It was later revealed that it carried the parts for atomic bombs which would later be dropped on the Japanese city of Hiroshima just a few days later.

On July 30, 1945, the Indianapolis was torpedoed and sunk by a Japanese submarine. From a crew of 1196 sailors and marines, 300 went down with their ship. Though around 900 men survived the initial sinking, many succumbed to shark attacks, dehydration and salt poisoning soon after. By the time rescue crews arrived, only 316 people could be saved.
The sinking of the USS Indianapolis marks the greatest loss of life at sea from a single ship in US Navy history. The echo of the devastating tragedy can still be felt today, with a campaign in 2001 successfully lobbying for the exoneration of the captain, Charles B. McVay III, who had been blamed for the sinking of the ship.

4442E03100000578-0-image-a-10_1505369225353.jpg

We finish with
WR- Wingo, Jefferson
OL- Warren
DL- Franklin, Nwaneri, Rushing, Ross, Okoye, White
LB- Cole

That would be #1 class in the country
Unfortunately, that would put us 2nd at 307 points with 28 commits. It would put us at 3rd or 4th the last few years. Insane

In late July 1945, the Indianapolis was sent on a high-speed journey to deliver cargo to US air base Tinian in the western Pacific. Nobody on board knew what the cargo was, including the personnel who guarded it round the clock.
It was later revealed that it carried the parts for atomic bombs which would later be dropped on the Japanese city of Hiroshima just a few days later.

On July 30, 1945, the Indianapolis was torpedoed and sunk by a Japanese submarine. From a crew of 1196 sailors and marines, 300 went down with their ship. Though around 900 men survived the initial sinking, many succumbed to shark attacks, dehydration and salt poisoning soon after. By the time rescue crews arrived, only 316 people could be saved.
The sinking of the USS Indianapolis marks the greatest loss of life at sea from a single ship in US Navy history. The echo of the devastating tragedy can still be felt today, with a campaign in 2001 successfully lobbying for the exoneration of the captain, Charles B. McVay III, who had been blamed for the sinking of the ship.

4442E03100000578-0-image-a-10_1505369225353.jpg
McVay's story is heartbreaking...the poor man finally killed himself.

Edit: I hate stupid autocorrect sometimes..

Last edited:
Thanks SweetasSoda. I'm so glad that the seizure medicine is working well. I remember how terrifying it was when I saw the other half have his. I thought for sure he was dying because he'd never had one before and with everything else it just scared me senseless. I do get so tired and exhausted at times. Then I get mad at myself for throwing a pity a party. Most of the time I do ok when I can get sleep. The times when he gets restless, anxious, and confused at the same time are the hardest but thankfully that's not full time.

Pain can def. give you a short fuse. McGill might've gotten upset with me but he's Vol fam and sometimes family gets irritated with one other. I don't think I could stay upset with anyone here in the RF even if I tried. Might get angry for a few but that's about it. He's allowed to have bad days the same as the rest of us.

Thank you so much for keeping us in your thought. I hope and pray things keep going well for you as well!
Pity Parties help keep you sane. I remember going through a really tough period and just knew I needed to cry but couldn’t...so I watched Brian’s Song. The dam burst and after that, I was able to face my days without feeling like I was going to crack at any moment. Hugs to you.

Don’t care if he is a long time Vol fan. He has made some accusations about another poster. If he is gonna come with that trash, then produce the proof or shut the hell up. So because you say he isn’t a troll means he isn’t? Yeah sorry not buying it. If he doesn’t produce the proof he is absolutely a troll.
I think he was joking and making fun of his name.

Thanks SweetasSoda. I'm so glad that the seizure medicine is working well. I remember how terrifying it was when I saw the other half have his. I thought for sure he was dying because he'd never had one before and with everything else it just scared me senseless. I do get so tired and exhausted at times. Then I get mad at myself for throwing a pity a party. Most of the time I do ok when I can get sleep. The times when he gets restless, anxious, and confused at the same time are the hardest but thankfully that's not full time.

Pain can def. give you a short fuse. McGill might've gotten upset with me but he's Vol fam and sometimes family gets irritated with one other. I don't think I could stay upset with anyone here in the RF even if I tried. Might get angry for a few but that's about it. He's allowed to have bad days the same as the rest of us.

Thank you so much for keeping us in your thought. I hope and pray things keep going well for you as well!
Don't mind me...I'm just a crusty old anachronism.

Anyone got Starlink yet? I put the deposit down two years ago and it's now available to me. I have until Monday to purchase the equipment or they send my deposit back and I lose my place in line.
I was thinking of trying it but didn't. I wanted to mention Verizon's home internet that runs off of cell. I love it and it's pretty cheap. I think it says it caps at 50mbps but we run multiple devices, and I work from home using it and never have speed issues. I think you can try it for 30 days for free as well.

To baseball fans.............

As a I kid , I loved watching JR Richard pitch........He was an intimidating figure on the mound. Sad how it had to end..........

On July 30 , 1980

During a workout at the Astrodome, Houston hurler J.R. Richard, who had on several occasions complained about a dead feeling in his arm, suffers a stroke attempting to throw for the first time since being hospitalized for tests. Emergency surgery is performed to remove a blood clot behind his right collarbone. His distracted teammates lose in Philadelphia, 6-4. Richard would never regain the coordination needed to resume his career.

1-jr-2

33B8A9CB-DF1C-4BB0-B035-5754670A5440.jpeg
James Rodney!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back