Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got Starlink yet? I put the deposit down two years ago and it's now available to me. I have until Monday to purchase the equipment or they send my deposit back and I lose my place in line.
My son has it in the mountains of Vermont and it's pretty good. I was surprised at the speed of it. TV shows were good and his computer was pretty fast

Anyone got Starlink yet? I put the deposit down two years ago and it's now available to me. I have until Monday to purchase the equipment or they send my deposit back and I lose my place in line.
I have it in Central Michigan. Works very well, even during thunderstorms (mostly). Had AT&T land line…Starlink much better.

It’s about how far he will take the dollars. Money wasn’t all that got him in trouble before, but rather what he did with it.

+ Big Brother will turn them in for the slightest misstep.
Yup. Just become NIL (outsiders) can pay these kids, still doesn't mean Freeze can go back to direct payments.

Still shocked that guy isn't on probation. What a world.

So it’s just going to be two big conferences? One with west coast and east coast teams? Somebody stop the insanity!!
End of cfb as we know it. Next comes every program not making $100mm a year. "Dragging down our per program revenues"...book it.

This will continue until the biggest programs take it all. And tons of historical programs will be praying they get to make the cut vs all these "new money" programs. Effing scam.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Being in shape, mentally and physically, to play entire games at a very quick pace is just a gimmick with no long term consequences, I guess.
I watched Bama playing in 2021, wide receivers running wide open and playing up tempo and still running the ball well. Looked a lot like us. It’s for sure no gimmick! GBO!

Screw it…….
P5 teams need to form their own “league” and run it like professional sports.

Let the other schools play “amateur” football
Ok, so hypothetocally, Austin-Peay no longer plays the likes of UT and Alabama and get those million dollar checks...do they survive?

These are the types of things that really concern me. ALL of college football is out at risk when we consolidate all of the money and power down to 12-24 teams that only play each other. The rest are left to rot. And we're talking entire regions of the country and hundreds of smaller programs. It's bull****

People thought NIL would ruin cfb but nope, just the greedy old dudes that run everything wanting more and more and more and more and more and more money
Separate issues. That was (potentially) shifting money from the well-off to the student-athletes. If not, then it is still a new capital injection to the SAs, while the well to do keep going on as normal.

This is shifting nearly ALL the money to the very few biggest programs. The rest are left to die off.

Ok, so hypothetocally, Austin-Peay no longer plays the likes of UT and Alabama and get those million dollar checks...do they survive?

These are the types of things that really concern me. ALL of college football is out at risk when we consolidate all of the money and power down to 12-24 teams that only play each other. The rest are left to rot. And we're talking entire regions of the country and hundreds of smaller programs. It's bull****
I honestly thought that the "amateur" in ""'s explained I was being sarcastic. .............Sorry

Reactions: KptVFL and Devo182
Yup. Just become NIL (outsiders) can pay these kids, still doesn't mean Freeze can go back to direct payments.

Still shocked that guy isn't on probation. What a world.
He is the absolute worst…. Something will eventually stick to him to bring him all the way down.

Reactions: Devo182
I watched Bama playing in 2021, wide receivers running wide open and playing up tempo and still running the ball well. Looked a lot like us. It’s for sure no gimmick! GBO!
F bama. If you don't understand sarcasm, then at least argue for our offense, which led the nation.

Bama has nothing to do with our staff developing Darnell Wright into a first round draft choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back