Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured out why we’re recruiting so well….

View attachment 567014

thatll-work-the-hangover.gif

THE RF MORAN INVITATIONAL COLLEGE FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE IS BACK!

Fantrax

We need 14 teams again. Season starts Aug 26th so we will have a live draft AUGUST 20th at 6 PM EST

This is a COMPETITIVE league, even if it's not for money (but plenty of @frankbucks.) No half wits or in state recruiting dweebs need apply.

Good luck let me know if you have any questions.

I want in if there is space

Been playing fantasy 20 years; will actually be flying to Dallas that weekend for in person live draft of league which I am two time defending champ

Cool story bro

Reactions: bignewt
That team was so talented. A championship level roster with a below average C-USA level coach.

I have no doubt if this staff had that roster, they would have curb stomped Florida, Georgia, and A&M into the ground that year... Even ignoring the complete collapse on the tail end of the season. Still... Was a fun ending though.

I was at the Florida and aTm games that year

Heartbreaking underuse of talent

I want in if there is space

Been playing fantasy 20 years; will actually be flying to Dallas that weekend for in person live draft of league which I am two time defending champ

Cool story bro

Go for it! Open enrollment until it fills. Reminder: This is college football fantasy. Its a different beast entirely.

Reactions: ReadCT
Go for it! Open enrollment until it fills. Reminder: This is college football fantasy. Its a different beast entirely.

I have only done fantasy college football once: a Big 12 only league when I live it Dallas in 2008.

It indeed is a different animal

Reactions: bignewt
Wrought iron overlooking mountains, wonder how much that room is per night? Always wanted to visit CR.
We just left out CR BnB that was a couple of blocks from the beach. Two bedrooms, two balconies, a pool... It was about $50/night. Didn't really want to be on the beach, and most of the beaches in that area are federal parks/preserves, so no beach hotels anyway.

Right now, we're back in the mountains, where we actually prefer. Just outside of town, BnB nestled in its own little garden spot with trees and wildlife. It's about $60/night, I think.

What's you opinion on guys who tuck their ears under their hat?

It's makes me as uncomfortable as it appears to be.

The absolute worst is this guy at church who sits in front of me. He wore an N95 mask until just recently and every time he put that thing on he'd fold/roll/twist his ears up in the elastic band. His ears must be made of silicone because apparently it didn't bother him in the slightest, but I swear my ears hurt just seeing it.

Only complaint I have is how the DVR works when away from home and you are trying to rewind and watch a ongoing live event from the beginning. You can't. I would be out of town for work, then I would have to wait until a game is over, before I could go back and watch it from the start...which puts you in spoiler alert. Also, the UI can be a little sluggish, but it's not bad.

Is this only when away from home? I always have a “Play from start” option and usually even has a “Catch up through big plays” type feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back