Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
me neither..song or artist
Even Ed Sheeran? Think that dude also has the biggest grossing tour of...all...time iirc (well maybe no longer with this insane TSwift tour)

The Wknd is also huge and crosses genres like Sheeran. Played the Super Bowl a few years ago (to great and hilarious critiques)

I can get why older folks may not know Post Malone or 21 Savage or Tunes and I though.

You put a guy like that in our backfield and we are unstoppable. Jalen was a really damn good running back and it's a shame how everything went down. Partly his fault, but not all his fault.
With the way our offensive scheme spreads out the defense he would've stayed healthy and not taken so much of a beating. He'd have gotten to the second level more often, ran over linebackers and safeties. His pass blocking would be irreplaceable.

Even Ed Sheeran? Think that dude also has the biggest grossing tour of...all...time iirc (well maybe no longer with this insane TSwift tour)

The Wknd is also huge and crosses genres like Sheeran. Played the Super Bowl a few years ago (to great and hilarious critiques)

I can get why older folks may not know Post Malone or 21 Savage or Tunes and I though.
Post Malone is that the guy with the tattoos all over his face???

6d1521f1-59a5-40a7-8bdf-16badbf7df6c_text.gif

Celebrities name their kids all kinds of stupid made up crap. Why not name your kid after part of a fence?
dont pacific islanders tattoo their faces? i mean its their religion. This guy is just a poorly named, Hollywood rich douche. What a stick in the mud.

JK, that would be an actual post.🤦🏼‍♂️

Reactions: Glitch

Billy Sheehan not Ed Sheeran
I have been playing rock guitar for over 40 years and post 2000 music generally doesn’t appeal to me
As I have gotten older my appeal comes from older different genres like country and jazz

I did my PhD at Colorado and went to many of their games, and while nothing beats the T opening, that buffalo running onto the field is really, really cool.

Totally agree; I live in Denver but work in Boulder

Only finer sights in Boulder than Ralphie running pregame are 1) the view from the flatirons, and 2) those CU coeds walking up Pearl St in their sun dresses

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back