Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree; I live in Denver but work in Boulder

Only finer sights in Boulder than Ralphie running pregame are 1) the view from the flatirons, and 2) those CU coeds walking up Pearl St in their sun dresses
Pearl Street in March/April when the weather begins to turn...

Even Ed Sheeran? Think that dude also has the biggest grossing tour of...all...time iirc (well maybe no longer with this insane TSwift tour)

The Wknd is also huge and crosses genres like Sheeran. Played the Super Bowl a few years ago (to great and hilarious critiques)

I can get why older folks may not know Post Malone or 21 Savage or Tunes and I though.
Ed Sheeran just set the attendance record at Nissan Stadium a couple weeks back. Wife and I went. While his music isn’t my favorite he does put on a hell of a show. It’s just him, his guitar and a loop pedal.. for 2 hours. Insanely talented.

Billy Sheehan not Ed Sheeran
I have been playing rock guitar for over 40 years and post 2000 music generally doesn’t appeal to me
As I have gotten older my appeal comes from older different genres like country and jazz
Jazz has quickly become one of my passions. Slow Jazz, Acid Jazz, and lots of Nina Simone. One of the best parts is many records are old enough to find a truly end-to-end analog recording and the vinyl sounds so fantastic.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Which is better Spectrum or You Tube Television I'm afraid I can't get all channels as I do through Spectrum on You Tube !!!?

I got spectrum TV, 500mb internet, landline and cell plan. They are all really good. Is it a little pricey? Yes imo. But you can’t match their reliability. A friend of mine recently told me about some kind of hacked fire stick where you can get like any movie or TV show for free. I might check that out.

Reactions: knoxvol52
IMG_9000-1024x683.jpg

We got a steal here and man has he changed his body. SEC looking LB. ITS FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE !!

I got spectrum TV, 500mb internet, landline and cell plan. They are all really good. Is it a little pricey? Yes imo. But you can’t match their reliability. A friend of mine recently told me about some kind of hacked fire stick where you can get like any movie or TV show for free. I might check that out.
It doesn’t take much at all to “hack” them.

Jazz has quickly become one of my passions. Slow Jazz, Acid Jazz, and lots of Nina Simone. One of the best parts is many records are old enough to find a truly end-to-end analog recording and the vinyl sounds so fantastic.
jazz is smooth and funky..crazy diminished flat 5, add 7,9 chords, progressions and scales. Almost sounds chromatic but there is a method to the madness
whole new world and sound
Most rockers my age would appreciate as Bill Ward was Iommi were jazz enthusiasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back