Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
jazz is smooth and funky..crazy diminished flat 5, add 7,9 chords, progressions and scales. Almost sounds chromatic but there is a method to the madness
whole new world and sound
Most rockers my age would appreciate as Bill Ward was Iommi were jazz enthusiasts

I have played guitar for over 30 years. Mostly I like rock, blues and progressive music. However for the past 10 years or so I have really gotten into jazz. Pat Metheny, Wes Montgomery, Django Reinhardt and Joe Pass. Before trying to learn how to play jazz guitar I considered myself to be a pretty good player. Jazz music is awesome but incredibly tough to play on guitar.

I got spectrum TV, 500mb internet, landline and cell plan. They are all really good. Is it a little pricey? Yes imo. But you can’t match their reliability. A friend of mine recently told me about some kind of hacked fire stick where you can get like any movie or TV show for free. I might check that out.
Got the same thought about changing but may just ride with it I dunno....

"- Jaylen McCollough was a clear leader of the team. He had a good rep against Bru McCoy, as well. However, he was not with the defense when starters were on the field. "

Please please please let him be a backup this year
he wont be a backup. he wont be on the team. if hes on the team hes playing.

Jazz has quickly become one of my passions. Slow Jazz, Acid Jazz, and lots of Nina Simone. One of the best parts is many records are old enough to find a truly end-to-end analog recording and the vinyl sounds so fantastic.

Check out Sons of Kemet. There’s a ton of other great young Jazz artists I could recommend too if you like that.

I got spectrum TV, 500mb internet, landline and cell plan. They are all really good. Is it a little pricey? Yes imo. But you can’t match their reliability. A friend of mine recently told me about some kind of hacked fire stick where you can get like any movie or TV show for free. I might check that out.
CinemaHD apk

Or moviesjoy.to

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol52
IMG_9000-1024x683.jpg

We got a steal here and man has he changed his body. SEC looking LB. ITS FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE !!
It’s good to see you back around here. 🙂

Jancek has been one of if not our best DC we have had in a long time.

He did a solid job containing Baker Mayfield and Lincoln Riley’s offense in 2015. Give him credit there. That defense ran out of gas being on the field so much in the 2nd half. Butch coached not to lose and tried to sit on the lead in the 2nd half.

Last edited:
Celebrities name their kids all kinds of stupid made up crap. Why not name your kid after part of a fence?

Post Malone is a stage name. Dude's last name is Post and a rap name generator he used at 15 gave him Malone so the name is what happens when you pick your rap name from a generator when you're 15 lol. (No, offense meant to Sally, of course, who would have given him a better name ;) )

If y'all want non-human names you want Elon Musk's kid whose name is X Æ A-Xii (I'm not kidding).

Post Malone is a stage name. Dude's last name is Post and a rap name generator he used at 15 gave him Malone so the name is what happens when you pick your rap name from a generator when you're 15 lol. (No, offense meant to Sally, of course, who would have given him a better name ;) )

If y'all want non-human names you want Elon Musk's kid whose name is X Æ A-Xii (I'm not kidding).
Danger Doom (mf doom) or Deltron 3030. non human rap names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back