Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been to Baylor, Auburn, Mississippi St, Alabama, and Georgia, and honestly I don't remember what any of them do. Not memorable at all. I think Aubie may have an eagle.

Now I remember the Colorado buffalo (neutral site but it was there) and GT's rambling wreck: those were legit. But nothing touches running through the T and Rocky Top: everyone in the country knows that!

He did a solid job containing Baker Mayfield and Lincoln Riley’s offense in 2015. Give him credit there. That defense ran out of gas being on the field so much in the 2nd half. Butch coached not to lose and tried to sit on the lead in the 2nd half.

That game still makes me angry.

I might buy that if Tech was worth a damn.
Colorado? Be sure you let the 15 people know they made a list
South Carolina it’s still a rooster. They party in cock dens.

Whether it be an early game, afternoon game or night game when the T opens up you feel that in your soul. It’s a tradition like no other and nothing compares to it. Last but certainly not least you know ITS FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!

I've been to Baylor, Auburn, Mississippi St, Alabama, and Georgia, and honestly I don't remember what any of them do. Not memorable at all. I think Aubie may have an eagle.

Now I remember the Colorado buffalo (neutral site but it was there) and GT's rambling wreck: those were legit. But nothing touches running through the T and Rocky Top: everyone in the country knows that!
Here’s a video of the Baylor Line to remind you…Sic ‘Em! 💚🐻💛 It’s not as awesome as opening the T, but it’s still pretty cool.

Gotta represent my alma mater every now and then on here…and GO VOLS!!

Last edited:
I have played guitar for over 30 years. Mostly I like rock, blues and progressive music. However for the past 10 years or so I have really gotten into jazz. Pat Metheny, Wes Montgomery, Django Reinhardt and Joe Pass. Before trying to learn how to play jazz guitar I considered myself to be a pretty good player. Jazz music is awesome but incredibly tough to play on guitar.

Love that jazz influence on Steely Dan!

Last edited:

auburn even stole the eagle from us iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back