Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom’s back in hospital again. I’d go into it, but I’m exhausted. Just plain tired. I was there until a little after 4 a.m. and still went to work this morning. I believe in the prayer to GOD. Just please ask him to look after her. That’s all I ask.
You got it. All the prayers

He never wanted to buy it (he was always just running his mouth) but then his own behavior kinda forced him to. Then he tried to tank it to make it cheaper and he's done other weird stuff with it. Not much would surprise me with him. He's one of the richest people in the world so obviously his mid-life crisis has to be bigger than just buying a sports car. But as a social network, Twitter is big enough that the rest of us are kinda along for the ride to crazy town whether we want to be or not.
I think there’s more to it on all his moves. Interesting, and causes me to read. Interesting. (That’s the whole point).

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Mom’s back in hospital again. I’d go into it, but I’m exhausted. Just plain tired. I was there until a little after 4 a.m. and still went to work this morning. I believe in the prayer to GOD. Just please ask him to look after her. That’s all I ask.
Just prayed that you mother and your entire family would feel the peace that only He can give! Stay strong in the Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back