Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I missed this mentioned but is Karic hurt? He wasn’t in the 1st 2nd or 3rd group today, and I didn’t see anyone reference him at all.
Kwauze Garland is out from an injury last season, Sampson is recovering slightly from a “minor minor minor” surgery he had in the spring

How’s your mom? You?
Head on a swivel. Mom’s home thankfully. My brother and my son went to the hospital and finally made them give her medicine (Which she hadn’t had since the night before). I left work early because I kept calling to get an update all day and no one would come to the phone. Let’s just say the three of us left an impression. I’m tired, but this will pass. I’m going to bed so I can be coherent at work tomorrow 🙂. Thank you for asking.

Here’s a video of the Baylor Line to remind you…Sic ‘Em! 💚🐻💛 It’s not as awesome as opening the T, but it’s still pretty cool.

Gotta represent my alma mater every now and then on here…and GO VOLS!!

The good ol' Baylor Line is a great tradition

My wife graduated from Baylor and I sat through way too many sad drubbings at Floyd Casey

That said, the RGIII years were awesome and the freshmen getting the best seats in the house and running in with the team is a worthy college pregame tradition

Last edited:
Those were the only two I knew of as well. Just weird that Karic didn’t practice with any of the offense line groups mentioned today
Not really. I do not anticipate him contributing much unless Elarbee can work some magic. I was shocked that we took him.
That is not saying is a bad person or player, I just believe we already had better.

TY for the well wishes. And I am!!

Over sharing moment: spent month of Feb 2021 in ICU, and another week in rehab hospital learning to walk, shower all by myself, and wipe my ass. Another month in a wheelchair after that. Three months daily physical therapy, plus the surgeries to repair my septum, sinus cavity, and broken clavicle.

Despite all that, my biggest take away: don't take the opioids no matter the pain. THAT is what came closest to killing me
You have a strong will - hope you’re doing much better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back