Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You see why Nick Saban hates NIL. Same with all the other NIL haters. Takes away their unfettered cheating that they've been allowed to get away with for years. You can bet old Nicky is pushing the NCAA to regulate it. He's a coward that can't win unless he has the best players.

Bama is going to do the Kirby thing and physically assault our WRs on every freaking play...and their fans are going to be really pumped. I think the refs are going to let them get away with it, and I believe our OL will have issues like they did at UGA and SC...and we will lose if they do.

Hope I'm wrong. If the refs force the Bubba DBs and LBs to play clean, then we will score and shut the fans up quick....I just can not believe that will happen until I see it.

I think UGA had more to do with Hooker not making the throws/reads he did the rest of the season. He was long on a couple deep shots, and didn’t see open crossers. If he hits on a few of those, then the pass rush slows down and DBs gotta back off. Hopefully Milton strikes early in those games.

Campbell must be pretty darn good because Mincey was impressive last year. I expected Mincey 1a/Crawford 1b at LT and Campbell at RT.

Heck, maybe Crawford just really improved this offseason and took that RT position
I think OT is up for grabs this fall practice. It's going to be sorted out on the practice field. We'll prolly look at different combos.

I think UGA had more to do with Hooker not making the throws/reads he did the rest of the season. He was long on a couple deep shots, and didn’t see open crossers. If he hits on a few of those, then the pass rush slows down and DBs gotta back off. Hopefully Milton strikes early in those games.
Could be attributed to the pressure created by the mentioned UGA DL dominance.

You see why Nick Saban hates NIL. Same with all the other NIL haters. Takes away their unfettered cheating that they've been allowed to get away with for years. You can bet old Nicky is pushing the NCAA to regulate it. He's a coward that can't win unless he has the best players.
You know that was satire right?

🏆 Bingo!

You know that was satire right?
If you insist on focusing all your efforts on correcting Vols fans to show your "objectivity," you could really help us out by narrowing your corrections to those of our fans who have been misled by the Sabey & Co propaganda into attacking NIL. Explain to these people that re-regulation amounts to the reinstitution of the old class of protected cheaters. And that NIL is helping us immensely. Really wish you would. I am not being sarcastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back