Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Joe overthrew everyone? And to see his progression last year...As a fan of college sports, I want him to put it all together, have an incredible year, and go to the NFL and get paid! And the fact I love the Vols and want him to destroy other teams is an added bonus.
To say nothing of the recruiting implications. Harbaugh had completely ruined Milton. Heupel turned him 180º. QB U. Let's do this!

I think UGA had more to do with Hooker not making the throws/reads he did the rest of the season. He was long on a couple deep shots, and didn’t see open crossers. If he hits on a few of those, then the pass rush slows down and DBs gotta back off. Hopefully Milton strikes early in those games.
Our OL also was scared shitless. They false started every time we got any drive going. Sometimes 2-3 plays in a row.

If the sec makes a run at FSU… who comes with them? Im not so sure it’s Clemson and might be a NC school due to tv market size??
I would take UNC. My reservation is they are a major cheating with impunity team in basketball.

Also UNC's academic standards have been demonstrated to be completely fake: they would drag us down academically. 😂

the be fair, the cock's numbers are skewed a bit with a 5 star that no other team made a priority.

We'll still be throwing bomb TDs on that clown-ass coach up 42 points in the 4th quarter in Neyland this year. He has run his mouth too much this offseason.

Edit: I didn't mean to quote you but the point stands lol

Our OL also was scared shitless. They false started every time we got any drive going. Sometimes 2-3 plays in a row.

Went back and looked. Penalties were bad. 7 false starts, 5 on OL. Mincey had two drive killers, Crawford/Wright combined for the back-to-back one you remember. Also a drive killer.

Obviously agree that GA’s all NFL Dline played a huge role in that, and the weather didn’t help, but Hooker was a Heisman level QB. He hit throws under pressure for 2 seasons. Had he done that against UGA, that pressure slows down.

How does an 18 year old afford all these tats? I have two small ones and cost me more than I care to admit

I might be wasting too much money on strippers and blow
Most teams have a guy on the team that does them, then there are house parties where an artist will show up and charge by the hour..

Reactions: JustSomeVolFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back