Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lived in Denver 13 years now. To this day--when driving East--I still adjust my mirrors to be able to see the Rockies
Lol....I would too. It's like the Jackson Hole, wherever you go in that valley, the Tetons are eye and soul magnets.

Dang it...now I'm really longing to go west..."The mountains are calling and I must go"

Tom Petty is one of the more overplayed artists ever. I grew up hearing his hits, loved them and now after hearing them 85 million times on the radio and hearing his songs covered at bars by local bands numerous times.

Anyone else feel like they've heard Tom Petty way too much?
Uhmm...no

Don’t disagree but he is going to be in a bad situation with that pick other than his brother.

Don’t take my post as dismissive of the kid just pointing out the situation he is walking into.
His brother is a freshman. So they would have three years together at least. Pretty strong reason to stick around. especially with the rest of family close.

and any other P5 conference is going to be an upgrade over the PAC 12. the Big 12 wouldn't drastically increase travel compared to the others if that is something he is worried about. and its not like changing conferences is going to change the location of the home games, where his family has easy access to 7 games a year, so even the increased travel won't be a huge turnoff.

shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif

🥹 you know those life events that happen and you never forget where you were for many years to come..when I was younger it was 9/11..I still remember to this day.the exact time and place…this is one of those moments for me and I was with my dad drunk off moonshine,we went shot for shot every time tennessee scored a touchdown. that was the only time I’d ever seen that man cry when the kick went through…

🥹 you know those life events that happen and you never forget where you were for many years to come..when I was younger it was 9/11..I still remember to this day.the exact time and place…this is one of those moments for me and I was with my dad drunk off moonshine,we went shot for shot every time tennessee scored a touchdown. that was the only time I’d ever seen that man cry when the kick went through…
Ive never seen my Dad drink more than 3 beers.

Glad you have those memories.

Also recall that 9/11 time, when Shuttle Challenger exploded, when girl got tripped in 84 Olympics, and when McGwire hit is 60th.

Never thought about it from the perspective of a school like WSU. It really is tough for them. Yet another reason to despise this expansion.
Maybe the PAC12 can survive and invite schools like UNLV, Boise St, SDSU, Nevada? Conference wouldnt be worth a shi* but hell, it's not like it was any good anyway before

Hell man...Kirby literally admitted that was their gameplan. I'm sure one of these guys with better memories can find and post his comment.

Why are you so adamant that it didn't happen?

Dude, go back and read my original post. I never said the DBs weren’t aggressive. I said that Hooker missed reads on open guys underneath and when our WRs were open long he overthrew them.

These things can all be true. I just happen to think Hooker having a bad day was the biggest factor. You disagree.

Why can’t you live with people disagreeing with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back