Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never seen my Dad drink more than 3 beers.

Glad you have those memories.

Also recall that 9/11 time, when Shuttle Challenger exploded, when girl got tripped in 84 Olympics, and when McGwire hit is 60th.

It’s wild to see…when I was a kid growing up I never seen him drink ever…until I became of age.Ive never asked him what made him start but I just assumed it was because he was afraid I’d pick up bad habits or something….the sosa and McGwire era was the best years of baseball in my opinion nothing will change that…each roster was full of superstars in the league during that time.super fun to watch

iu

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PreNIL, full ride scholarship players weren’t allowed to have jobs, correct?
I thought the rule of no jobs was to prevent exactly what bryce young just admitted to doing.

That’s a level 1 violation with failure to monitor or whatever that worst violation for the school is called. Ncaa would immediately start investigating any other school. Maybe VolTwitter could help bring issue to investigation stages.

Oh, sorry VolX (just doesn’t sound right)

PreNIL, full ride scholarship players weren’t allowed to have jobs, correct?
I thought the rule of no jobs was to prevent exactly what bryce young just admitted to doing.

That’s a level 1 violation with failure to monitor or whatever that worst violation for the school is called. Ncaa would immediately start investigating any other school. Maybe VolTwitter could help bring issue to investigation stages.

Oh, sorry VolX (just doesn’t sound right)
I think Elon still allows the Twitter reference. He definitely won’t BAN any usage.

You know he's where you got your dance moves from, don't play like it's not.

Buck and Wing is a great representation of country traditions.

My Granddaddy competed in square dancing competitions and also won trophies for the Buck and Wing. I had no idea growing up. I wish that I could have learned that style of dance from him. 😊

It’s wild to see…when I was a kid growing up I never seen him drink ever…until I became of age.Ive never asked him what made him start but I just assumed it was because he was afraid I’d pick up bad habits or something….the sosa and McGwire era was the best years of baseball in my opinion nothing will change that…each roster was full of superstars in the league during that time.super fun to watch
getting old isn't exactly the most enthralling notion.

Reactions: UTSuave’
Buck and Wing is a great representation of country traditions.

My Granddaddy competed in square dancing competitions and also won trophies for the Buck and Wing. I had no idea growing up. I wish that I could have learned that style of dance from him. 😊
My daughter was a clogger went to different counties with her group,she was really good but good heavens the cost of those dresses.

A few weeks ago I looked at Joe’s deep ball performance compared to some other SEC QBs from last year and Joe is actually scary good. I discounted the VU game at the time because of the weather but even with it included Joe did great. I compared his VU game to CJ Stroud's game against Northwestern last year (also a weather game) and Joe's numbers were far better. I wasn't surprised by Joe's Orange Bowl performance, reason being, Heupel and Halzle.

I know some people, especially outside the program, are thinking we probably have at least a slight drop off in offensive scoring this year. I think it may be more likely that we set new records. jmo.

View attachment 567531
Soo I think in the end we have more passing yards than last season but I also think we have more sacks given up. Not sure how I feel about points yet but it will be close. Definitely more 3 and outs for us but more big plays too. I think in the end what we will miss most this season is Hookers pocket presents….

The team is being alerted about our increased future revenue as we speak and allocating it accordingly.

GO VOLS!!!

Let's get on a Friday run!! Up to ~2,870 members need to get to 3,000 by kickoff to stay on pace!

GBO!

Will their be any in stadium advertising on the Jumbotron?

Reactions: Ericvol2096
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back