Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many times……not the greatest layout, but honestly in my top 10 “most fun”
the back nine is goofy, but so fun
Yea back nine is weird this course and Baneberry are the 2 I have played. Golf looks so easy on TV and Tennis as well but those are probably 2 of the toughest sports to learn how to play..

Reactions: peaygolf
If forced, I’d take UNC & UVA.

North Carolina & Virginia are both logical expansion options geographically for the SEC.
North Carolina & Virginia are both logical expansion options from a TV market perspective for the SEC.
North Carolina & Virginia both bring premier revenue sports programs to the SEC.
North Carolina & Virginia both raise the academic profile of the SEC.

Doubt that combo is a possibility, though.
I don't want anyone else. I realize that is a pipe dream, but I am not going to concede until it happens. College football as we know it is finished. Does not mean it is still not a great game. I just hate this expansion with a fire of a 1000 suns.

Yea back nine is weird this course and Baneberry are the 2 I have played. Golf looks so easy on TV and Tennis as well but those are probably 2 of the toughest sports to learn how to play..
that the course with the meandering rapid creek where you can watch golf balls from adjacent holes come screaming by?

Reactions: knoxvol52
I’ve stated this before that every season in this scheme, the OL under Ellarbee gets better and better…regardless of departing talent like Wright. The other players in the position group pick each other up and act as another coach. Culture builds culture. This dynamic will be tested whenever Cooper Mays departs, but remember he was nowhere near the performer previous to the coaching change. Teaching and a silent rock star in Kurt Schmidt building their core.
@Neyland Rising liked a comment of mine last night, so I went back and read on from his "Mehupel" post. People trying to Shiano the hire, Josh Pate was even poking the bear, 😂. Only 3-4 members were being rationale at all. . . @Bassmaster_Vol was ready to burn Neyland, then 2 minutes later talking about how good Heupel may be. @SweetasSoda talking about her excitement over his offense. A couple others trying to use reason to explain why Heupel may be a good hire, but mostly posters were curled up on a fetal position, 😂

It's wild how some of the biggest whiners were members I'd never heard of and never seen since.

It's also wild how much better Heupel has been than ANYONE thought he could be, in all respects. Is he the best hire so far in the 20's?

Last edited:
@Neyland Rising liked a comment of mine last night, so I want back and read on from his "Mehupel" post. People trying to Shiano the hire, Josh Pate was even poking the bear, 😂. Only 3-4 members were being rationale at all. . . @Bassmaster_Vol was ready to burn Neyland, then 2 minutes later talking about how good Heupel may be. @SweetasSoda talking about her excitement over his offense. A couple others trying to use reason to explain why Heupel may be a good hire, but mostly posters were curled up on a fetal position, 😂

It's wild how some of the biggest whiners were members I'd never heard of and never seen since.

It's also wild how much better Heupel has been than ANYONE thought he could be, in all respects. Is he the best hire so far in the 20's?
I confess that I was completely wrong about him. Good guy and innovative. Not sure if his system can win the SEC much less a natty, but it's entertaining as all get out. All I know for certain is that I've not enjoyed UT football this much since Peyton was on the hill. I'm good.

texas about to have a rude awakening with that attitude.
Said it before. It's gonna be a swinging Johnson contest for the ages when bama and texas contend for most favored program in this league. To think any school will get favorable treatment playing at Alabama is just naive, but I'll bet the neighbors pickup that Texas will cry bloody murder when they don't get the calls at Tuscaloosa.

I confess that I was completely wrong about him. Good guy and innovative. Not sure if his system can win the SEC much less a natty, but it's entertaining as all get out. All I know for certain is that I've not enjoyed UT football this much since Peyton was on the hill. I'm good.
I think he can win a title here. . . this year 👀

I also think we'll win one by '26.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back