Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Georgia taking your best Running back recruit just to sit on their bench for multiple years would be a quite embarrassing recruiting loss. Obviously unlikely to happen due to them having 2 highly rated guys in the boat but you never know with that slime ball Kirby

Reactions: berryvol
Metallica and AC/DC......two bands I've never seen........Would love to see.
Well.....not AC/DC now...but.............
two-elderly-men-with-electric-guitars-showing-thumbs-up-isolated-on-white-background-W582HR.jpg

I knew in the late 80s that his voice wouldn't age well. The singer for Tesla as well.
Axl was great, but couldnt hold Jeff Keith's jockstrap as a singer. Id also put Tesla's guitarist above even Slash.

GnR is just the best. Axl had other talents, including that analytical brain he used to write some of best songs in Rock history.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Axl was great, but couldnt hold Jeff Keith's jockstrap as a singer. Id also put Tesla's guitarist above even Slash.

GnR is just the best. Axl had other talents, including that analytical brain he used to write some of best songs in Rock history.
Tesla was amazing. One of my favorite bands of the 80s.

Slash could really play. But his persona has always outweighed his skill. Kinda like Yogi Berra in a way.

Tesla is awesome.............:cool:
Great shows

DBF276A8-1B1F-46B7-8DBE-42914C09AB21.jpeg

imma just guess, money
That’s my question, what money? In the old days maybe you used a handler to make back room deals with boosters. You don’t have to do that anymore with the NIL. Is the handler getting a cut of the NIL money? Why would Cole’s family need a handler, what benefit are they getting out of him?

Tom Keifer of Cinderella. How does that guy even still speak?
Probably the most all-around talented individual from that 80s scene, tho.

ETA:

Interesting fact, he lost his singing voice due to polyps on his vocal chords, and needed six surgeries and vocal lessons/therapy to sing again.

Last edited:
That’s my question, what money? In the old days maybe you used a handler to make back room deals with boosters. You don’t have to do that anymore with the NIL. Is the handler getting a cut of the NIL money? Why would Cole’s family need a handler, what benefit are they getting out of him?
everyone is in it for money

Metallica and AC/DC......two bands I've never seen........Would love to see.
Well.....not AC/DC now...but.............
I went to AC/DC concert years ago one of the best I've seen Agnus Young in his school boy outfit lol, actually liked them better with Bon Scott on lead vocals to bad he died on his on vomit!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back