Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
On August 8, 1976, in the first game of a doubleheader at Comiskey Park in Chicago the White Sox took the field wearing shorts as they took on the Kansas City Royals in the first game of a doubleheader. The idea to dress up like a mailman to play baseball came from Bill Veeck who had purchased the team one year earlier.

%23%23A1UPS.jpg

Probably the most all-around talented individual from that 80s scene, tho.
Lives in Nashville...........plays here on occasions. Still got it!

Saw Cinderella several times, but their show at the tiny "Button South" in Fort Lauderdale was amazing..............

Lives in Nashville...........plays here on occasions. Still got it!

Saw Cinderella several times, but their show at the tiny "Button South" in Fort Lauderdale was amazing..............
I was a huge fan of theirs. Never knew until the 90s that the band was basically just a support band for Tom. Same with Bon Jovi, actually.

Anyone else think Florida State has went suspiciously quiet on the conference realignment front?

Makes me think the SEC is involved. Sankey keeps everything close and the way Texas and Oklahoma joining was kept quiet makes me think we'll hear

about it when it's already done.

Seems I remember that not that long ago Florida said they would not “allow” FSU to enter the SEC. Same with UGA/GaTech, USC/Clemson and UK/UL. Guess big money has negated all of that.

Weird how every team Tom Brady leaves suddenly faceplants without him...cause that's what Tampa is about to do. Baker Mayfield OR Kyle Trask?! Surprised Mike Evans didn't demand a trade outta there already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glitch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back